Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I need to know about your currency as much as possible, so tell me all details about your tokens?
 Huh
XRPC TOKEN SPECIFICATIONS :

-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW

Great!
It is very useful information, but what I need also to understand is ICO timing and dates in general, if it is possible, of course.
ICO TIMING:

We offer XRPC tokens via the ICO by issuing XRPC tokens to people who want to own them before XRPC token is released in the open market.

Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

You know, different projects have special offers, so what I want from you is the best price that you can give me.
OK, our BEST OFFER for you is following:
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
ICO duration: 60 days
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I need to know about your currency as much as possible, so tell me all details about your tokens?
 Huh

Great!
It is very useful information, but what I need also to understand is ICO timing and dates in general, if it is possible, of course.
ICO TIMING:

We offer XRPC tokens via the ICO by issuing XRPC tokens to people who want to own them before XRPC token is released in the open market.

Starting:
Ending:

You know, different projects have special offers, so what I want from you is the best price that you can give me.
 Huh

Great!
ICO TIMING:

Starting:
Ending:
 Huh

Great!
 Huh

Huh
Who made XRPC? Tell us more about this…
I want to know

XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
Where I can find more information about your project?
 Huh
What I mean is the social widespread networks.
You can follow us on TWITTER – TELEGRAM , also you can watch our video courses on youtube channel.
Oh. I love video tutorials very much, they are very convenient, will you be so kind to give me a link for it?
Sure!
Here you are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBtUEPRoVwY
What about your official website, it is also very important for me to use all information from all sources.
Also enjoy our bot in order to help you to reach success:
[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !
https://www.xrpc.co/bot

Thank you very much for your help, I will give you my feedback, but in reality your project impressed me a lot.
Not at all, we are ready to help you any moment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I want to know

XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
 Huh
You can follow us on TWITTER – TELEGRAM , also you can watch our video courses on youtube channel.
Oh. I love video tutorials very much, they are very convenient, will you be so kind to give me a link for it?
Sure!
What about your official website, it is also very important for me to use all information from all sources.
[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !

Thank you very much for your help, I will give you my feedback, but in reality your project impressed me a lot.
I want to know

Huh
Sure!
[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !
I want to know

Huh
Sure!
Here you are our official website:
[OFFICIAL] website:
https://xrpc.co

I want to know

Huh
Sure!
I want to know

Huh
Sure!
I want to know

Huh
I want to know

Huh
I want to know

Huh
I want to know

I want to know
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

And where did you get that it's a good team if you do not have information?

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)

Very happy for you) Indeed, now nothing is impossible to find on the Internet, a lot of unnecessary information.
Activity: 434
The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)
Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: