Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
They write that only 10,000.00 tokens will be released, but why?
They think that this is not enough, what does it mean?
This is done so that the token has a high cost and is of value to the investor.
And is the number of released tokens somehow influencing this?  Huh

Of course it plays a role!
The more tokens the company releases, the less valuable it is on the market!
Huh...
I assumed that the price of the token is set by the founders of the ICO, do not they?
That's it.
I also thought that it worked like that, did not it?
Activity: 196

Huh...
I assumed that the price of the token is set by the founders of the ICO, do not they?

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The site is called now called https://www.arbitraging.co/ for rebranding purposes

Please visit the Telegram group for the latest updates if you're still interested in the project https://t.me.ARBofficial

Bitcointalk is to slow for ICO news.

Selected users from telegram group are currently beta testing out the aBOT. ICO 5 is coming out soon.

Good luck
Activity: 182
see no reason for surprises), You know that now every second project is a SCAM and the likelihood that this project is included in this number is very large)
I do not understand what may be causing the job of their website, on Twitter kind of posts and the last post was made 5 March , so still there is hope that the project will be restored
And they went on sale earlier before the site down?
Mine yes, on Twitter there is a post about the continued sales of their tokens on a 0.7$ .
A number of them the site fell remember ? I didn't really follow the project .
Days 3-4 ago roughly . But I don't think that people who allegedly were behind the project could take and on the same day to disappear, this too will be noticeable)
Well usually do so , remove all web sites ,social network associated with the "project" and make the legs))) I even wonder what will happen next. And you do not know how much they collected for the fourth stage of sales?
There is no not know, access to site there is no, and in their Twitter account too little information to do any conclusions about elapsed sale tokens
Twitter says that 4 that began on 25 February and not even the end date of the sales. Everything is very unclear and vague. Well, let's wait a little more time and we will see.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
see no reason for surprises), You know that now every second project is a SCAM and the likelihood that this project is included in this number is very large)
I do not understand what may be causing the job of their website, on Twitter kind of posts and the last post was made 5 March , so still there is hope that the project will be restored
Mine yes, on Twitter there is a post about the continued sales of their tokens on a 0.7$ .
Days 3-4 ago roughly . But I don't think that people who allegedly were behind the project could take and on the same day to disappear, this too will be noticeable)
Well usually do so , remove all web sites ,social network associated with the "project" and make the legs))) I even wonder what will happen next. And you do not know how much they collected for the fourth stage of sales?
There is no not know, access to site there is no, and in their Twitter account too little information to do any conclusions about elapsed sale tokens
Activity: 406
I do not know what happened to their site, I can not go to it is not the first day, who can tell me about it? Shocked
You through the link which is attached in the topic go to the site? Or type in a browser search engine?
On the forum link stopped working a long time)) I always go in the address bar, I can not understand what happened with the project. A promising project I do not think that he just disappeared ,maybe someone can give a working link?
Hmm really strange the site is really not working as you think maybe the project was a SCAM?
I do not think that this project Scam ,I was very attracted to the idea of developers about arbitrage trading and monthly fixed profits. I followed the project and expected the developers to give good news on the project.
Well, it is too early to draw conclusions, maybe the developers have any problems. You never know what may happen while no official news on this project I have not seen
I do not know what happened to their site, I can not go to it is not the first day, who can tell me about it? Shocked
You through the link which is attached in the topic go to the site? Or type in a browser search engine?
On the forum link stopped working a long time)) I always go in the address bar, I can not understand what happened with the project. A promising project I do not think that he just disappeared ,maybe someone can give a working link?
Hmm really strange the site is really not working as you think maybe the project was a SCAM?
I do not think that this project Scam ,I was very attracted to the idea of developers about arbitrage trading and monthly fixed profits. I followed the project and expected the developers to give good news on the project.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: