Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 36. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will there be a bonus program? Somebody knows?
Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

And how many tokens will be allocated already known? Or yet little information?

Yes, it is known, this is about 200,000 pieces for the implementation of the program

A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens

I think it will not be difficult for them since the project is very much in demand now on the market

And how can anyone participate? What actions need to be taken?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

Yes, it is known, this is about 200,000 pieces for the implementation of the program

I think it will not be difficult for them since the project is very much in demand now on the market

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is the reason for such a limited number of tokens? As far as I understand, to solve the problem of low awareness of the investors about the details of buying and selling tokens. Or I'm wrong?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Will there be any related projects from these same developers? And by the way, where you can watch the current news of the project?  Shocked
News can be viewed in any community in social networks)) I would advise Facebook or Twitter - it's more accessible, it's understandable and can be read quickly) Well, of course the channel in the Telegram, there you can always chat on this topic.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Will there be any related projects from these same developers? And by the way, where you can watch the current news of the project?  Shocked
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
Activity: 588
I consider this project simply grandiose in comparison with others!

Whence such decisions at you? With what are they connected?

With the fact that the program of the project is simply the best among all other projects with which I am familiar

I know that I do not, poetmou, and I ask how you feel, approximately!

Aah, I did not understand you at first, I think a few more months the project needs to be firmly ready for the start

To be honest, I also think that a few months, this is the most optimal period

That's right, since one month is still not enough, and more than 3 is already very long and the Internet will disappear

And you by the way do not know where the team of the project is based? And then I did not find any information on the Internet

I know in France the main part of the team

And where the information came from, I could not find anywhere else

Yes, in my opinion, the description of the project is written, read carefully)
Activity: 532

With the fact that the program of the project is simply the best among all other projects with which I am familiar

Aah, I did not understand you at first, I think a few more months the project needs to be firmly ready for the start

That's right, since one month is still not enough, and more than 3 is already very long and the Internet will disappear

And you by the way do not know where the team of the project is based? And then I did not find any information on the Internet

And where the information came from, I could not find anywhere else

How do you think, how long does it take for the project to be launched into the implementation?

It is generally unknown, there is no news about the beginning of the project so far
Pages:
Jump to: