Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 41. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Can somebody help me with a question? you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
Activity: 686
Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Activity: 588
Who is developing the project on which platform?

I have my own channel on YouTube, I'm talking about the project on it

Are you just talking about a project or do you have your own content?

I show different cunning in people's lives and from time to time I share news about the project and draw them there

Wow, cool! And how are you? Many people have already come?

Yes, quite a lot, I'm a little shocked that people listened to me and came and are now engaged in

It's really very cool. you are well done!

Thank you, we will continue to work hard and develop! And where do you show activity?

I try to write on Twitter. I'm good at it!

How many readers do you have?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

I show different cunning in people's lives and from time to time I share news about the project and draw them there

Yes, quite a lot, I'm a little shocked that people listened to me and came and are now engaged in

Thank you, we will continue to work hard and develop! And where do you show activity?

I try to write on Twitter. I'm good at it!

Pages:
Jump to: