Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 39. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?

Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks Smiley
And which ones will they cooperate with banks?
Which options will be available?
They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks Smiley
And which ones will they cooperate with banks?
Which options will be available?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Yes this is true!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!

I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!

What are the advantages you say about?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now it's the first week of ICO, you can buy tokens at a very favorable price XRPC
Activity: 574
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!

This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?

Activity: 588
I have not yet met projects with such an interesting program, it looks impressive

What program are you talking about? What is the essence?

I'm talking about the bonus program, its advantages for customers

Aah, I just did not understand you at first. Yes, with this I agree, the program is impressive

How do you think, when the project is launched, it will be able to further develop? Or will he die?

I think that he will not be able to die simply by users

that is, do you think that people who love the project so much, just will not let him die and will help him with all his might?

Yes Yes exactly. Usually this happens

How? What are you speaking about? How is it usually sulphured?

so that the developer already thinks that the project can not be saved, but the community's activity saves the project and it starts to develop!
Activity: 336
I have not yet met projects with such an interesting program, it looks impressive

Aah, I just did not understand you at first. Yes, with this I agree, the program is impressive

How do you think, when the project is launched, it will be able to further develop? Or will he die?

that is, do you think that people who love the project so much, just will not let him die and will help him with all his might?

How? What are you speaking about? How is it usually sulphured?

Pages:
Jump to: