Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 43. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
So, who do I passages, what kind of markers are these ? I kinda understand this, I heard about the token for sure, but have not heard about this. Give any more detailed information.
Saying that such a token (cryptocurrency), it is first necessary to note that none of the cryptocurrency tokens absolutely nothing is guaranteed. This means that they are valuable only when someone is ready to buy them. But who needs they will need, if they nothing not are worth?
And how is the price determined?why should I invest?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
And how many tokens to give in this case, AND HOW to GET THEM ?
it is necessary to share an entry about the launch of ICO on Twitter or Facebook 2) subscribe to Twitter (@xrpconnect) and like the page on Facebook (facebook.com/xrpctoken). 3) sign up in google form. You can earn up to 500 tokens. All depends on the popularity of your page.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The profit of investors who have entrusted their assets to this platform will grow in proportion to the overall growth of the capitalization of the crypto currency and the growth of the cryptocurrency community as a whole.
Exchanges are also different , at the moment a lot of the exchanges are credible , and if the platform will work with the exchanges in the second tier , hoping to increase the number of arbitrage transactions that to anything good it will not
I think the developers will take care of this issue , and the platform will only work with exchanges that have a good reputation, and where large volumes of trading. Sense them have with exchanges where small volumes of?
Activity: 714
The profit of investors who have entrusted their assets to this platform will grow in proportion to the overall growth of the capitalization of the crypto currency and the growth of the cryptocurrency community as a whole.
Exchanges are also different , at the moment a lot of the exchanges are credible , and if the platform will work with the exchanges in the second tier , hoping to increase the number of arbitrage transactions that to anything good it will not
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
So, who do I passages, what kind of markers are these ? I kinda understand this, I heard about the token for sure, but have not heard about this. Give any more detailed information.
Saying that such a token (cryptocurrency), it is first necessary to note that none of the cryptocurrency tokens absolutely nothing is guaranteed. This means that they are valuable only when someone is ready to buy them. But who needs they will need, if they nothing not are worth?
Activity: 308
The developers promise us a steady profit on their arbitration bot ,but the cryptocurrency has such a factor as high volatility. What will happen if one of the coins falls sharply during the arbitration and the profit from the arbitration disappears, or in General the investor will suffer losses in such a transaction?
In terms of security, the platform is very good, decentralized transparent system I think this platform will be in demand.
I agree with you, the project will eventually become more widespread, more exchanges are opened every day, every day the volume of trading .
The developers promise us a steady profit on their arbitration bot ,but the cryptocurrency has such a factor as high volatility. What will happen if one of the coins falls sharply during the arbitration and the profit from the arbitration disappears, or in General the investor will suffer losses in such a transaction?
In terms of security, the platform is very good, decentralized transparent system I think this platform will be in demand.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
And how many tokens to give in this case, AND HOW to GET THEM ?
Well, investment in General is a risky occupation, especially in cryptocurrency, it does not yet have a stable status in the world and not everyone understands what approach to it is needed.
Another important detail is that the platform can stop working at any time and all the funds that have been invested will be lost irretrievably.
In fact , your funds will not be held by the platform, go to the site and read more basic information about the operation of this project.
Well, investment in General is a risky occupation, especially in cryptocurrency, it does not yet have a stable status in the world and not everyone understands what approach to it is needed.
Another important detail is that the platform can stop working at any time and all the funds that have been invested will be lost irretrievably.
Well, investment in general is a risk occupation, especially in cryptocurrency, it does not yet have a stable status in the world and not everyone understands what approach to it is needed.
Activity: 476
How can I access the bot to start working on this platform?
Token holders can access Mbot , people will be able to view all sorts of arbitrage transactions that can be implemented at the moment.
The developers promise a sure-fire way of enrichment through arbitration???Like a fairy tale of some kind, ie people got access to the bot he is making arbitrage trades ,and people doing nothing richer?
Firstly, no one promises cosmic profits from arbitration, the difference in rates is usually not large and it is on this difference that the client will fix profit.No one promises you + 50% of their deposit every month.
About 50% per month of the question, I understand that such profits on the arbitrage impossible. The money from the profit a person receives a fiat?
the investor has a large amount of money that he can use when working on this platform, then in percentage he will have a good profit
Token holders can access Mbot , people will be able to view all sorts of arbitrage transactions that can be implemented at the moment.
The developers promise a sure-fire way of enrichment through arbitration???Like a fairy tale of some kind, ie people got access to the bot he is making arbitrage trades ,and people doing nothing richer?
Firstly, no one promises cosmic profits from arbitration, the difference in rates is usually not large and it is on this difference that the client will fix profit.No one promises you + 50% of their deposit every month.
About 50% per month of the question, I understand that such profits on the arbitrage impossible. The money from the profit a person receives a fiat?
As the developers assure, transactions on their platform will take place very quickly , but the cryptocurrency market so far-that this is a wild West, and anything can happen. High volatility has not been canceled.
Pages:
Jump to: