Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 44. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Decided to get acquainted with the project ,go to the official website and the link does not work, not very responsible by the moderator of a topic.
Broke the link, this happens, probably soon the link will be corrected, what is the problem to drive in the search engine XRPC and see all the information you need?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
And who created it initially ?
Will they actually give out tokens for free here ?) something is not verb in it )
Here free tokens are distributed in continuous mode, the operation is performed manually. It seems to be doing everything quickly ,but the exact date is hardly someone you would call. Then a lot of people. But certainly not for 1 minute ahah)so you have to be patient
Merit: 100
Decided to get acquainted with the project ,go to the official website and the link does not work, not very responsible by the moderator of a topic.
Activity: 602
I think there are many people who want to try your bot on arbitrage transactions.
For people who are interested in a more long-term and secure investment, this project will appeal to
I think there are many people who want to try your bot on arbitrage transactions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Will they actually give out tokens for free here ?) something is not verb in it )
Activity: 204

Draft XRPconnect project early investors Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the erc20 Ethereum token and XRPconnect (XRPC) runs on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 204
So, who do I passages, what kind of markers are these ? I kinda understand this, I heard about the token for sure, but have not heard about this. Give any more detailed information.
XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, decentralized community-based cryptocurrency that allows people to store and invest their funds in a self-managed financial system with P2P transactions based on the open source platform, and even significantly increase interest in investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
So, who do I passages, what kind of markers are these ? I kinda understand this, I heard about the token for sure, but have not heard about this. Give any more detailed information.
in crypto-currencies for transactions are not familiar to us money, dollars, rubles or Euro and local currency. It was she who called tokens. Due to tokens, the cryptocurrency system acquires absolute independence from the authorities, local legislation and any other controlling bodies. No one can issue tokens other than the system itself. They are within it and cannot be brought into the material world. Tokens are paid only within the network.
Activity: 588
The bonus program is one of the best among all projects, I think so

I agree, a lot of customers are positive about this project

I recently got the news about reducing the number of project tokens. What is it connected with?

Nobody knows what this is connected with. there is already a lot of it written.
Yeah, very strange

By the way, which platform do you use?

What are you talking about? What platform? For what?

I'm talking about where you are active? On which platform?

I understand you. On facebook. I have readers of my stories there, I tell them about the project!

Very cool, good luck to you in your posts!
Activity: 532

I recently got the news about reducing the number of project tokens. What is it connected with?

Yeah, very strange

I understand you. On facebook. I have readers of my stories there, I tell them about the project!

Yeah, very strange

Yeah, very strange

Yeah, very strange

Yeah, very strange

Pages:
Jump to: