Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 65. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Do you have a goal to replace XRP all kinds of crypto currency? And yes, I'm glad that there was such a project, which is based on the technology of blockchain. It's only with the help of the blockchain system all the systems become transparent and safe for me)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I would like to learn more about the risks. On global, and local. Well, global risks - it's clear what, this bitcoin rate, these are external factors and so on. But I need details.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Tell me, please, is this project and the bitcoin rate connected somehow? Now there is not the best trend in the development of Crypto-currency. What will you do if bitcoin and other crypto currencies depreciate?
Activity: 336
What is the reason for such a limited number of tokens? As far as I understand, to solve the problem of low awareness of the investors about the details of buying and selling tokens. Or I'm wrong? Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Will there be any related projects from these same developers? And by the way, where you can watch the current news of the project? Shocked

News can be viewed in any community in social networks)) I would advise Facebook or Twitter - it's more accessible, it's understandable and can be read quickly) Well, of course the channel in the Telegram, there you can always chat on this topic. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Will there be any related projects from these same developers? And by the way, where you can watch the current news of the project? Shocked
Activity: 616
I think that this project has a good future. As demand is increasingly increasing for those services that the project offers. You agree with me? The idea of ​​the project needs to be supported)))
Activity: 336
Does your project have competitors? If so, how do you promote the project in terms of advertising campaign and marketing decisions? And how do you stand out among them? Smiley
Activity: 378
Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?

Probably this information is available on the site is not it?
Activity: 686
Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
How will the value of the XPR token increase and grow? Than it will be provided?
Well, firstly, the price of the token will be quite large due to the limited release of tokens, in the second special trading bot will ensure the growth of the exchange rate and the growth of profits!
I'm not the first time I see information about a trading bot. What it is? how it works?  Huh

Well, it's a specialized bot that analyzes current indicators on the stock exchange and deals with trading.
I do not know the exact algorithm of its operation, but it really works efficiently and brings good profits!

It sounds cool, I like it!   Smiley
How will the value of the XPR token increase and grow? Than it will be provided?
Well, firstly, the price of the token will be quite large due to the limited release of tokens, in the second special trading bot will ensure the growth of the exchange rate and the growth of profits!
I'm not the first time I see information about a trading bot. What it is? how it works?  Huh
Activity: 476
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?     Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
Will the value of the token be too volatile for such transactions?
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
I agree! It remains only to wish good luck to the founders with the crowdsale  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
Pages:
Jump to: