Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 66. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.
it's very good. But only on the one hand. And on the other - if something goes wrong, not only will the creators lose their investments
these are just your assumptions. Judging by the same sources, the conditions of this platform are excellent, so you can not know how much they were insured
why do you focus on the sources of the network? Can not you be satisfied with the information on the platform itself?
is solidary. Why can not you just write to the creators and ask them all the questions that you want to get an answer to?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.
it's very good. But only on the one hand. And on the other - if something goes wrong, not only will the creators lose their investments
these are just your assumptions. Judging by the same sources, the conditions of this platform are excellent, so you can not know how much they were insured
why do you focus on the sources of the network? Can not you be satisfied with the information on the platform itself?
Activity: 210
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yes, developers even seem to have a table of cost ratios when buying any of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
What currency can I buy XRPC? ETH, BTC, USD?

Yes, developers even seem to have a table of cost ratios when buying any of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
What currency can I buy XRPC? ETH, BTC, USD?
Activity: 378
What is MLM? The first time I see such a reduction. Is the platform based on this principle?

MLM is multilevel marketing.
On the contrary, this platform is against such a scheme and mechanism of work.

Exactly! I heard about this. When a person sells something, he offers others to buy it. Then, at the third level, there are also sales. And all those who are at levels 1 and 2 receive profit from these sales. Thus, it turns out that the cost of the product is very low, and it is sold for a lot of money. Sectarians.

Well, approximately so, yes. You described the pyramids more, but the essence is absolutely the same. They sell often even unhealthy things.
Activity: 532
What is MLM? The first time I see such a reduction. Is the platform based on this principle?

Exactly! I heard about this. When a person sells something, he offers others to buy it. Then, at the third level, there are also sales. And all those who are at levels 1 and 2 receive profit from these sales. Thus, it turns out that the cost of the product is very low, and it is sold for a lot of money. Sectarians.

Activity: 532
Activity: 686
Also I cannot open the description of the project. And the site. I want to get more informatsii. What is the idea of the project?
Is there no white paper in Russian? I do not want to sit and translate the text. Very long it is.
The link to the site does not work! What is the reason for this? Where can I still see the information?
Activity: 336
If bitcoin has grown many times, why invest money, if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies? Let's talk)))

Well wait))) About Bitcoin - this crypto currency has not received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe the XRP coin will easily solve this problem))
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
If bitcoin has grown many times, why invest money, if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies? Let's talk)))
Activity: 672
I had another question: how to withdraw funds? Will the financial banks cooperate with you? If there was such a mechanism, it would be cool Roll Eyes Smiley
Activity: 336
This project look like real and showing social media and white paper and other necessary requirements. I hope this will be successful and price will be go up.
Pages:
Jump to: