Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷[ANN 🔰 IEO]BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷 - page 3. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Meat processing enterprises, more and more often use the technology of engineer meat in laboratories or manufacture it from plant-based products.
Meat products without meat and pea prawns are already on your table, but did you know about that?

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

The consequences of food fraud can range from significant economic loss to producers to harm to human health.
I don’t care what I eat. I take the matter of choosing food very seriously.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
International trade in counterfeit goods accounts for about 2.7% of world trade. This is the equivalent of the GDP of a country like Austria
Interesting statistics, and who conducts research on this issue?

Now more than 70% of sales of goods are carried out online, although it seems that more recently, purchases were made off-line, and sellers showed their sincerity and competence directly to customers.
With the advent of e-commerce, this reality has disappeared. The market was filled with counterfeit and counterfeit goods, fake brand sites. Manufacturers began to lose confidence, and buyers became more biased.
How to keep customers and justify consumer confidence in an increasingly skeptical and rapidly changing world?
How to protect your products from fakes?
Using Blockchain technology, BrandProtect has created a platform to protect goods from counterfeiting. The BrandProtect platform is designed and ready for implementation,
it provides the generation and transfer of certificates of originality of goods from the seller to buyer.
If brands want to gain trust, they cannot afford to be passive, they must keep up with the times and actively implement blockchain and IoT technologies in their business processes.
Manufacturers of goods and medicines should pay attention to this.
Activity: 9
How can you be cured with fake drugs? This is the worst imaginable.

Welcome to the BrandProtect (BRAND) Airdrop!
Join the Telegram Group BrandProtect & Airdrop bot to collect your BRAND tokens.
Distribution: BRAND Tokens (~$0.5) will be airdropped in February 2020, before the start of the IEO. Crediting will be on the balance of users of the BrandProtect platform (👉https://ieo.brandprotect.pro)
Earn 5 BRAND ($2.5) more per friend you refer to the airdrop. Maximum 10 referrals. The referral code is displayed after filling out the form and is also available when you click on the “referral link” button that you will receive after joining Airdrop bot 👉 https://t.me/BrandProtect_bot
Rules
✔All questions about this airdrop program in our Telegram group
✔All Airdrop rules are listed in the Telegram bot rules section.
✔Join our main chat group, inactive users will not receive the airdrop. Members who leave the group are removed from the company’s
✔Follow us on social networks.
✔You must provide your email address when the distribution of the reward begins, you will receive an email! The email address during registration in the Airdrop bot should be the same as the email address specified during registration on the platform: https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
International trade in counterfeit goods accounts for about 2.7% of world trade. This is the equivalent of the GDP of a country like Austria

Do you want to be sure you aren’t buying fake products?
Here for this, the BrandProtect platform is necessary!

The consequences of food fraud can range from significant economic loss to producers to harm to human health.
Activity: 68
-

Now more than 70% of sales of goods are carried out online, although it seems that more recently, purchases were made off-line, and sellers showed their sincerity and competence directly to customers.
With the advent of e-commerce, this reality has disappeared. The market was filled with counterfeit and counterfeit goods, fake brand sites. Manufacturers began to lose confidence, and buyers became more biased.
How to keep customers and justify consumer confidence in an increasingly skeptical and rapidly changing world?
Using Blockchain technology, BrandProtect has created a platform to protect goods from counterfeiting. The BrandProtect platform is designed and ready for implementation,
it provides the generation and transfer of certificates of originality of goods from the seller to buyer.
If brands want to gain trust, they cannot afford to be passive, they must keep up with the times and actively implement blockchain and IoT technologies in their business processes.

How many brands signify their interest to be on your platform? Did you communicate with top brands already to introduce your project? The more brands you can get, the better for online consumers. I do agree that online sales is getting attraction in this age, I for one, is an active client of 2 online shops in my region. Better to get your items online to avoid the hassle finding it in a mall or shop.
Brand holders are interested. But the stage of commercial use will come after the transition to BrandProtect blockchain.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
-

How many brands signify their interest to be on your platform? Did you communicate with top brands already to introduce your project? The more brands you can get, the better for online consumers. I do agree that online sales is getting attraction in this age, I for one, is an active client of 2 online shops in my region. Better to get your items online to avoid the hassle finding it in a mall or shop.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Rating Brand Protect analytics platform ICOMarks

This is big news, ICO Marks is a well trusted ico rating site and it will definitely help the project get more supporters from now on. Any plans on getting listed on other big rating sites?

What is new, we happened in the last 24 hours?....
Our rating on ICOmarks has grown!

I watched the project ratings today, and saw that ICOmarks Raised your rating to 8.6.
I believe that you deserve it.
Tell us about this community.
Activity: 68
Hi community.
My name is Serg.
I am the CEO & founder of the BrandProtect project.
Thank you for joining us.
We are creating a large community to combat counterfeiting of goods and medicines.
We started to create a reward system for identified fakes of goods. This is a difficult way, but we will go through it. Our mobile application will be able to accept a complaint from a user and charge him a reward.
Tell about all such cases on the pages of our groups in social networks
Your participation in the project is important and will be appreciated by us.
Thanks!

Doubt, what will be the guarantee of authenticity of a certain product, if I buy a tennis of a certain brand, will there be a keycode or something similar to verify authenticity with my smartphone?
The manufacturer of the goods on the platform "https://brandprotect.pro" creates a smart contract, as a result of the execution of which product certificates are created.
Certificates are transferred through the supply chain.
From manufacturer to distributor, from distributor to dealer, from dealer to store, from store to customer.
Our application allows you to do this quickly and with minimal effort.
In the future, the integration of a payment system with our platform.
This will fully automate the process, and verify each purchase.
In addition, on our platform you can generate your own branded application.
The consumer can use it, or can use the BrandProtect application.
All this can be done on our platform: https://brandprotect.pro
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Hi community.
My name is Serg.
I am the CEO & founder of the BrandProtect project.
Thank you for joining us.
We are creating a large community to combat counterfeiting of goods and medicines.
We started to create a reward system for identified fakes of goods. This is a difficult way, but we will go through it. Our mobile application will be able to accept a complaint from a user and charge him a reward.
Tell about all such cases on the pages of our groups in social networks
Your participation in the project is important and will be appreciated by us.
Thanks!

Doubt, what will be the guarantee of authenticity of a certain product, if I buy a tennis of a certain brand, will there be a keycode or something similar to verify authenticity with my smartphone?
Rating Brand Protect analytics platform ICOMarks

Recently, a lot of information has appeared about the trade war between China and the United States.
The problems are more related to the supply of counterfeit products.
In nominal terms, numbers are growing from year to year.
Now Chinese companies ship their goods through Malaysia and Vietnam.
The problem must be addressed in a comprehensive manner; it cannot be resolved at the prohibition level.
The technologies of the BrandProtect platform can solve problems with logistics and product identification.
In general, blockchain technology is considered revolutionary, due to completely new approaches to crypto protection.
The ability to integrate with financial systems allows you to monetize additional services.
Pages:
Jump to: