Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷[ANN 🔰 IEO]BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷 - page 7. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 250
I have seen and read a white paper from this project that is quite good, all problems have a solution, but what if one day the BRAND Token stops halfway, what steps will be taken, not just a good start
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Logistic robots are delivery robots, messengers, transport drones, warehouse systems for storing and loading goods.
Everywhere you need product labeling, product information, markers input and output systems.
These tasks are solved on the BrandProtect platform.
Activity: 18
We updated white paper.
You can download the link: https://ieo.brandprotect.pro/assets/files/white-paper.pdf
I like a little technical information, but basically everything is clear.
Trends in Trade in Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

https://i.imgur.com/i2bk6fD.jpg
Free reports are available only two years ago. For market research, you have to pay money, and not small.
Who are your competitors?
The market is so large that there is enough space for so many.
I did not see competitors with the finished product, only a declaration of opportunity.
Here you can register a brand and issue certificates (create a smart contract) within a few hours.
and I really like the opportunity to release my branded mobile application in one day.
Any manufacturer can launch their brand protection project in one day.

After the upgrade, this can be done in 30 minutes!
Activity: 18
I did not see competitors with the finished product, only a declaration of opportunity.
Here you can register a brand and issue certificates (create a smart contract) within a few hours.
and I really like the opportunity to release my branded mobile application in one day.
Any manufacturer can launch their brand protection project in one day.
Activity: 28
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
I could explain to you the principle of work, or try again?
It is important to understand that we are creating an ecosystem for the functioning of the BrandProtect platform.
Brand holder should do his part.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
Activity: 124
Trends in Trade in Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

This might go well if you guys have the budget for the right marketing. There are so many online stores and business from small to medium-sized right now  and it is the popular go to of people who don't have time to go to stores or mall but the problem is that they can't be sure if the item is original or fake so if you guys succeed then this is definitely the major pain that you are going to fix.
Thank you for understanding the importance of this project.
In fact, the platform’s capabilities are much wider.
crypto marking of supply chains of goods, raw materials and markers for logistics robots.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This might go well if you guys have the budget for the right marketing. There are so many online stores and business from small to medium-sized right now  and it is the popular go to of people who don't have time to go to stores or mall but the problem is that they can't be sure if the item is original or fake so if you guys succeed then this is definitely the major pain that you are going to fix.
I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
We are working on updating the site and white paper, you will be able to see more information soon.
If you do not have enough information on the page: https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
please use the information from the site: https://foundico.com/ico/brandprotect.html
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
Protection of brand clothes is not the most important use of our platform. Up to 30% of drugs are counterfeit products. And people just die and become disabled ...
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/jun/05/fake-medicine-makers-blockchain-artificial-intelligence
Global online retail sales are increasing every year.
Now certificate from the BrandProtect platform will provide you with a guarantee of the originality of the product when buying online

Hello comunity!
Today we are pleased to announce that airdrop's launch!

I think it would have been nice to give us the airdrop link here. By the way, I must commend you for the nice initiative. I am waiting for the community's reactions and how they will accept and use your innovation.

Thank you Koobtcgal! Airdrop Button located on the top right

Need red button! Smiley
Hello comunity!
Today we are pleased to announce that airdrop's launch!

I think it would have been nice to give us the airdrop link here. By the way, I must commend you for the nice initiative. I am waiting for the community's reactions and how they will accept and use your innovation.

Thank you Koobtcgal! Airdrop Button located on the top right
Pages:
Jump to: