Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷[ANN 🔰 IEO]BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷 - page 4. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
This is not your DAPP was one of the winners Tron accelerator?
our project is one of the winners of the TRON accelerator.
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
Rating of our BrandProtect project on Icobench

Two days ago, the score was 3.9 points.
How did you manage to increase your score so significantly?
No wonder I decided to join your project ...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Rating of our BrandProtect project on Icobench

Everyone knows that there are fakes of things, medicines, cosmetics, and more, but few people think that there are fakes of food. We spend money on food more often than on everything else, and at the same time, in the food industry, not only food is falsified, but the ingredients are incorrectly labeled. Using expensive methods of protection against counterfeiting is not profitable for manufacturers. After all, one thing is a luxury good at the cost of several thousand dolors and a completely different 1-bottle of milk or a can of coffee. For our BrandProtect platform, there is no significant difference in this, and even vice versa, with an increase in the number of goods, the cost of the marking unit and certificate decreases

Hi, sir, I saw on your website. There is a binance name and on your website. But it's not written whether as a partner or the others. Can you explain it? And next, do you have a team? I don't see the team listed on your website.
1. all negotiations with binance are protected by a NDA agreement
2. the team is in white paper and on the presale website.
3. links to linkidin profiles in white paper
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Hi, sir, I saw on your website. There is a binance name and on your website. But it's not written whether as a partner or the others. Can you explain it? And next, do you have a team? I don't see the team listed on your website.
What is the difference between you and SimplyBrand? you can read it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicosimplybrand-ecosystem-the-power-of-blockchain-ai-and-crowdsourcing-5067699
both of you are protecting the consumers from the counterfeit product, right?
and lately, they announced their partnership with King & Wood Mallesons (www.kwm.com) global firm from China. How can you survive? what is your plan?

I will probably answer your question too. Our platform BrandProtect can also work with retailers of vintage or branded second-hand clothes on any Internet sites, such as Amazon and E-bay, and social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. Example:  Using our platform, you can confirm the authenticity of a thing, not a store or seller. Yes! one particular thing. It is no secret that even a trusted seller/store may have 2 fakes among 10 bags, and often sellers are not able to visually evaluate a fake (each brand has its own characteristics: fabric, logos, color, accessories, some of which change every year or new collection. Many are not able to keep all this information in mind.
SimplyBrand has a confirmation of the place of purchase. ( This online store does sell original things)
What is the difference between you and simplyBrand? you can read it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicosimplybrand-ecosystem-the-power-of-blockchain-ai-and-crowdsourcing-5067699
and lately, they announced their partnership with King & Wood Mallesons (www.kwm.com) global firm from China. How can you survive? what is your plan?
I learned how the project works: simplyBrand
They verify the seller. This has nothing to do with protecting the product itself.
We protect the goods, which makes deception by the seller impossible.
We solve the problem fundamentally.
This is a fundamentally different approach.
What is the difference between you and simplyBrand? you can read it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicosimplybrand-ecosystem-the-power-of-blockchain-ai-and-crowdsourcing-5067699

1. We offer a turnkey solution.
In a few clicks, deploying the service and application for the brand holder.
Mass adoption is our everything.
2. The market is so huge that hundreds of companies can work on it.
The market size is 7.5 billion users.
To feel the competition dozens of companies are needed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Activity: 109
Activity: 18
I think that an active community in our project will help attract brands to our project.
Yes, I agree with you. Brand Protect needs a large community. This will speed up the implementation of the project. Brands will be more willing to cooperate.
Currently, the platform operates at the profit center level.
For commercial implementation, some steps need to be taken.
To do this, we conduct pre-sale and create a community.
Activity: 714
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The platform consists of the web service https://brandprotect.pro/ and a mobile application. The mobile application is just a tool for the final consumer of the product. All the rest of the work goes on the blockchain, the creation and transfer of certificates, the formation of QR codes all work on the server platform.
The brand holder first verifies the rights to the brand, then creates a smart contract for the brand for a particular product.
The sale of goods from seller to buyer is accompanied by the transfer of smart certificates.
In the certificate, the user sees all the information about the product.

Thanks for the detailed answer, this is very interesting.
Does the project team have statistics on how many brand owners have already registered on the platform?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
And what will be the bounty program?

Of course, they also have an airdrop program, you can check information about the airdrop and bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1bountybrandprotect-platform-for-protection-goods-against-a-counterfeit-5168822

bounty will be completed on 20th February.
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
And what will be the bounty program?
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The platform consists of the web service https://brandprotect.pro/ and a mobile application. The mobile application is just a tool for the final consumer of the product. All the rest of the work goes on the blockchain, the creation and transfer of certificates, the formation of QR codes all work on the server platform.
The brand holder first verifies the rights to the brand, then creates a smart contract for the brand for a particular product.
The sale of goods from seller to buyer is accompanied by the transfer of smart certificates.
In the certificate, the user sees all the information about the product.
what's interesting is the cost is very low, this solution is much simpler than RFID

I would be glad to know if this will become a reality in the future. Most promising projects are only good at the beginning but the implementation and the sustenance is hard for the business. This will also encourage known brands to produce their goods as this will assure that their product is being taken care of.
In order to ensure that our platform does not depend on the TRON network and on the cost of creating smart contracts in it, we create our own blockchain.
In general, any brand holder company can now launch a pilot project to protect its brand.
You can improve the platform later.
Pages:
Jump to: