Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷[ANN 🔰 IEO]BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷 - page 6. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Looks sharp, do you have plans for more exchanges?
At the end of April, 1 round of IEO will take place.
Will be put up for sale 14% BRAND coin
Early investors and bounty hunters will be able to take part in these trades.
We have an agreement with two exchanges, but we will make the final choice in February.
Activity: 28
Looks sharp, do you have plans for more exchanges?
what's interesting is the cost is very low, this solution is much simpler than RFID
Especially low cost for large batches of goods.
If you take the wholesale price of a bottle of dry wine at  $0.8
then adding to it only $0.01 you can solve the problem with counterfeit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Do you want to be sure you aren’t buying fake products?
The idea is really new but I'm quite worried about the operation. for example, a US company registers trademarks and copyrights at your Dapps. Then there was a company in China established that coincided with that brand name, so how would the business handle this?
When registering a brand on the platform, lawyers check the documents confirming the rights to the trademark.
As a rule, international companies register a trademark in different jurisdictions.
After verification, the brand holder can create smart contracts with certificates of the corresponding brand.
A Chinese company may register a similar name, but not the same.
Accordingly, in the certificate the user will have different brand names.
In addition, the American company can generate its mobile application for its customers (its own color scheme, logo, name), which completely personalizes the interaction of the brand and the buyer.
Feedback is created, it allows you to apply new marketing tools for the interaction of the brand holder and the end customer.
This will retain the brand users.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
The idea is really new but I'm quite worried about the operation. for example, a US company registers trademarks and copyrights at your Dapps. Then there was a company in China established that coincided with that brand name, so how would the business handle this?
I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
I am also a friend, I see their website is less clear and less detailed than any social media account, but I like your goals in your project mission, your goals are very interesting, this makes me want to invest..?
we have two sites.
1.project site https://brandprotect.pro/
2. Presale website https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
Why don’t you understand?

Seems that you really need a good marketing plan for your app.
You already launched it last year, yet, few installs in google play up until this moment.

https://i.ibb.co/m0tNPdH/Screen-Shot-2019-08-06-at-6-51-41-AM.png

Do you have the list of brands that already agreed in partnering with your platform?
We took part in the TRON accelerator.
This project has become one of the winners.
A mobile application is a small part of the entire platform.
We created a plan, and after presale, we will implement it
We want to migrate to our BrandProtect blockchain platform.
This is an important component of a future marketing strategy.
It is profitable for investors to invest in platform coins at an early stage. Our blockchain will operate using these coins. Payment for generating a mobile application, services, creating smart contracts, creating brand certificates - all you need is a BRAND coin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
I am also a friend, I see their website is less clear and less detailed than any social media account, but I like your goals in your project mission, your goals are very interesting, this makes me want to invest..?
we have two sites.

Seems that you really need a good marketing plan for your app.
You already launched it last year, yet, few installs in google play up until this moment.

Do you have the list of brands that already agreed in partnering with your platform?
Activity: 18
we have two sites.

and in the telegram group you can ask questions ...
we have two sites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Today our bounty company was aging.
We want its participants to actively help create our community in social networks.
They will be rewarded for their work.
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The platform consists of the web service https://brandprotect.pro/ and a mobile application. The mobile application is just a tool for the final consumer of the product. All the rest of the work goes on the blockchain, the creation and transfer of certificates, the formation of QR codes all work on the server platform.
The brand holder first verifies the rights to the brand, then creates a smart contract for the brand for a particular product.
The sale of goods from seller to buyer is accompanied by the transfer of smart certificates.
In the certificate, the user sees all the information about the product.
If I understand correctly, the brand owner of a particular product must register on your platform in order to identify himself through a smart contract.
I don’t understand how an ordinary buyer can use your application when buying goods in a store.
The manufacturer of the goods on the platform "" creates a smart contract, as a result of the execution of which product certificates are created.
Certificates are transferred through the supply chain.
From manufacturer to distributor, from distributor to dealer, from dealer to store, from store to customer.
Our application allows you to do this quickly and with minimal effort.
In the future, the integration of a payment system with our platform.
This will fully automate the process, and verify each purchase.
In addition, on our platform you can generate your own branded application.
The consumer can use it, or can use the BrandProtect application.

A good simple explanation. But I wonder how many consumers will use this app as branded items are considerably expensive. But I can say, this is a good app for clients who are really conscious with their brands that they are using. Since there are a lot of fake manufacturers across the globe, this one will give you if you are buying an authentic one or not.
Thank you for rating our platform.
Analysis of the work shows the emergence of additional marketing opportunities.
1. Feedback between consumer and brand holder
2. tracking the geography of certificate movement
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The platform consists of the web service https://brandprotect.pro/ and a mobile application. The mobile application is just a tool for the final consumer of the product. All the rest of the work goes on the blockchain, the creation and transfer of certificates, the formation of QR codes all work on the server platform.
The brand holder first verifies the rights to the brand, then creates a smart contract for the brand for a particular product.
The sale of goods from seller to buyer is accompanied by the transfer of smart certificates.
If I understand correctly, the brand owner of a particular product must register on your platform in order to identify himself through a smart contract.
I don’t understand how an ordinary buyer can use your application when buying goods in a store.
The manufacturer of the goods on the platform "" creates a smart contract, as a result of the execution of which product certificates are created.
From manufacturer to distributor, from distributor to dealer, from dealer to store, from store to customer.

A good simple explanation. But I wonder how many consumers will use this app as branded items are considerably expensive. But I can say, this is a good app for clients who are really conscious with their brands that they are using. Since there are a lot of fake manufacturers across the globe, this one will give you if you are buying an authentic one or not.
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
Activity: 714
I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
I have seen and read a white paper from this project that is quite good, all problems have a solution, but what if one day the BRAND Token stops halfway, what steps will be taken, not just a good start
Our team has been creating this project for 18 months.
With additional funding, we will accelerate the creation and development of the company.
Without additional funding, we will move forward for another 18 months. This is not too long for the modern economy.

Hopefully this project will succeed, I will follow the development of this project, if there is a small amount of funds and allow me to participate in pre-sales
Join me. For any questions, write to me in telegrams @ailogic
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
I have seen and read a white paper from this project that is quite good, all problems have a solution, but what if one day the BRAND Token stops halfway, what steps will be taken, not just a good start
With additional funding, we will accelerate the creation and development of the company.
Without additional funding, we will move forward for another 18 months. This is not too long for the modern economy.

Hopefully this project will succeed, I will follow the development of this project, if there is a small amount of funds and allow me to participate in pre-sales
Pages:
Jump to: