Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷[ANN 🔰 IEO]BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷 - page 8. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

👏 Hello friends!!!
Do you know, that according to the annual global report about counterfeit of brands for 2018, the total sum of counterfeit in the world has reached 1,2 trillion USA dollars in 2017 and is expected to reach 1,82 trillion USA dollars by year 2020? Currently business organizations spend a lot of money, time and other resources to protect their brands and trademarks. But even after taking all those measures market of counterfeit products is rapidly developing. Our company developed an algorithm to protect products from counterfeit with the help of blockchain system. Here how it works: after registering in the BrandProtect application, brand owner (of products, trademark) creates an account and receives personal encrypted address of the brand in the blockchain. In his account he can create certificate of authenticity for EACH of his products. This way each digital certificate is attached to a specific unit of product, which can be identified using QR code or by other methods. The end consumer will receive digital certificate at the time of purchase of products confirming it's authenticity through blockchain in which it is impossible to change or alter information.
 👍 You can join our project BrandProtect if you support our idea 💡

👋Hello crypto community !!!
🔥Join the Airdrop Company BrandProtect.pro🔥
7% reward for referral program on the platform
👉https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
⚡️Hurry up to join us and get a reward of 30💵⚡️
👉http://t.me/BrandProtect_bot
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
Hello comunity!
Today we are pleased to announce that airdrop's launch!

I think it would have been nice to give us the airdrop link here. By the way, I must commend you for the nice initiative. I am waiting for the community's reactions and how they will accept and use your innovation.
Hello comunity!
Today we are pleased to announce that airdrop's launch!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
This is not your DAPP was one of the winners Tron accelerator?

Yes, we were on the list of winners Tron accelerator in  JAN 4TH 2019.
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
This is not your DAPP was one of the winners Tron accelerator?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: