Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 3. (Read 7019 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Did the scam-ICO finish?
Guys, just tell your investors they are free to go to school. No free lunch for them.

I missed the bounty for this project, is it was really so bad??? Huh I asked because a didn't see much talk about it before.
Anyone else testing betta? I just get more and more excited about the project.  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
what was the ICO price in USD of one IGNT, anybody remembers? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

data 15.01.18
1 IGNT = 0.00667 ETH = 7-8$

data 22.03.18 exchange IDEX
1 IGNT = 100 IGNX = 4.3 $

no movement at the coin
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Did the scam-ICO finish?
Guys, just tell your investors they are free to go to school. No free lunch for them.

Why do you say that it is a scam?
Their bounty signature campaign was conducted awfully. Caesar V was their bounty manager, @JoeInvests on Telegram.
They did not count several people into the total bounty allocation, neither were willing to accept their faults.
Stupid staff, bitchy team.
Activity: 92
Clearly this project wanted us to help minimizing the time of choosing the right ICO which based on their given rating. So, let's give our support with this project because I think this will be a useful platform for the investors due to its concept which will rate an ICO based on the review of the team.
Activity: 187
I dont think a hive mind for ico investing will work... icos are complete scams and really their performance often times the biggest scams make the most money
But i like the team and if they ship a product soon, they can try out the platform and pivot or expand
Activity: 11
That's one of the worst moves you can do mate because panic sells usually, and most of the time, lead to losses because you are not judging carefully
Activity: 111
You should research, read the whitepaper, check the roadmap if it is reachable, and get in touch with its managers just to be safe and not waste your time.
Yes, me too. I am wishing the best for this project and hoping for a lot of positive updates. Wink
How can i get access to the Beta version of the Ignite Ratings platform??? Thanks
Activity: 10
Hi Everyone!

We are super excited to announce that next week 1st May we are launching the Beta version of the Ignite Ratings platform.

Check our Beta announcement here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdswUjyKJGc&t=623s

Announcing on our Medium channel too: https://medium.com/igniteratings/beta-launch-announcement-ignite-ratings-e5fc2303f759

Support our petition to get listed on Gate.io: https://www.change.org/p/change-org-get-ignite-ratings-ico-listed-on-gate-io-exchange-community-petition

Livecoinwatch IGNX information: https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/IgniteRATINGS-IGNX

Thanks for your continued support Hive members!

Ignite Team
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
That wouldn't hurt to have it put there. I've just tried to add it myself but IGNT/IGNX is not added there. I think someone from the team should contact them
Did the scam-ICO finish?
Activity: 280
where are the guys bragging about buying up cheap ignx on idex? can see 2.2 eth buy orders in total only?Huh?
Activity: 187
what was the ICO price in USD of one IGNT, anybody remembers? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
For some reason, I'm not on the list. Neither facebook nor twitter of telegrams (with an avatar) and signature (which is important) are not taken into count.  Joi said that I did not fill out the form-although everything was done according to the rules. I do not want to believe that the administrators of this project are scammers.
I second your words. Same situations, everything done by the requirements, yet I was not counted.

Hey team, get your shit together and reward all the people that contributed to your campaign.
I was attracted by the idea of your ICO - to rate projects and flag the appropriate ones as scams. Not counting bounty participants correctly - you become a scam yourselves.

I agree!
Dev, I do not understand you. Are you scammers ?? Why not pay people who really supported the project.
For some reason, I'm not on the list. Neither facebook nor twitter of telegrams (with an avatar) and signature (which is important) are not taken into count.  Joi said that I did not fill out the form-although everything was done according to the rules. I do not want to believe that the administrators of this project are scammers.
I second your words. Same situations, everything done by the requirements, yet I was not counted.

Hey team, get your shit together and reward all the people that contributed to your campaign.
I was attracted by the idea of your ICO - to rate projects and flag the appropriate ones as scams. Not counting bounty participants correctly - you become a scam yourselves.
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425

I wrote, wrote  but I was told that I was not involved ....

Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Ignite RATINGS - Pre-Alpha Demo. The Ignite team demo their pre-alpha platform from their Gibraltar HQ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=BlXt1tARBNI

Pages:
Jump to: