Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 4. (Read 7019 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Ignite Joins Bancor Network to Provide Token Liquidity to Ignite Community Members
https://medium.com/igniteratings/ignite-joins-bancor-network-to-provide-token-liquidity-to-ignite-community-members-776852cdb10b

I am very pleased to announce that Ignite RATINGS will shortly be integrating with the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for the IGNX token and the Ignite RATINGS project, the world’s first decentralised ratings and investment intelligence platform, set for release in Q2 2018.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, IGNX token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to one another directly from any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), EOS, SNT (Status), DRGN (Dragonchain), WINGS (Wings) and many more — a full list of the projects utilising the Bancor Protocol can be found here.

We are incredibly excited to be working with Bancor as we strive to professionalise the digital asset space. We anticipate demand for IGNX to be high, as converting IGNX to IGNT via the Ignite RATINGS platform is the only way that those who missed out on the Ignite crowdsale will be able to access the platform, and the benefits that come with it, including being eligible to receive the financial rewards of participating in the ratings process itself. Integrating with Bancor allows us to provide a level of liquidity that will enable anyone that wishes to be a part of the Ignite community the opportunity to join us.

Ignite will activate a Relay Token staking, initially, $100,000 worth of IGNX and $100,000 worth of BNT, within a week following the completion of its token sale. Users will be able to purchase and sell IGNX tokens directly from any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

Ignite’s crowdsale will end on 28 February 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ill keep watching on this project and hopefully there will be a lot of good news available from it.thanks
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
Very interesting project, would be pleased to participate in the company's bounty. But how do I understand the team is carrying out ICO without a bounty?

Bounty was, but the dev did not pay to many people, citing the fact that they are not on the lists, which is very clever! very unscrupulous!

Did not pay yet. Is going ICO. After the end of the ICO there will be payments. I hope they will)).
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, would be pleased to participate in the company's bounty. But how do I understand the team is carrying out ICO without a bounty?

Bounty was, but the dev did not pay to many people, citing the fact that they are not on the lists, which is very clever! very unscrupulous!
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
guys, i want add ignit token to mew, where i can find info about Token Contract Address, decimals ?

Contract address: 0x5be10663de76c72aa40b80fce64acc8879316404
Symbol: IGNT
Decimals: 18
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
guys, i want add ignit token to mew, where i can find info about Token Contract Address, decimals ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Interesting project, why don't you visit https://icotoinvest.com/ and get this ICO listed on the site for people to view more about it. Get the word out there!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
The very good project, actually i did invest a few ETH in it yesterday. Really good team and interesting perspectives. Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?

From my understanding, Ignite rating system is not about select a group of experts to rate projects, in order to participate in rating system you need to own Ignite tokens and to have more power voting ( expert ), you have to increase your reputation score that happens if your rating is honest.
Yeah thats what most are missing ignite is like a trust system and based on that trust you get to explore more activities and people know how to interact and do business with you based on that rating
Yes, this is a totally rating based project and all the ratings will be dependent on its users so that you will get a chance to use the best services of many Ponzi schemes. I think they have built a very strong concept behind the project and this is managed by the very experienced team.

Yes, it depends on crowds instead of individuals, and user will enforce to make honest rate in order to get rate power, otherwise, his rate will worth nothing even if he owns Ignite token. I think will understand the system better when platform released.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
This is very amazing project.and the project idea is very unique.As nowdays many ico are scam so by using this platform rating we can choose the good ico and also invest jnto that so we can get huge profits.i hope this project will acheive great success.
I agree with you Ignite Ratings give us make more safety for any investment on some ico. Lol, i see at least average 5-10 ICOs public at bitcointalk every day.

Considering the fact that Ignite rating will be used to judge ICO and Project. How about the other ICO reviewer or site they will have separate reviews and rating. How can we trust that IGNITE rating then?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
I like Ignite as the ignite's token holders can become it's find managers, as the ratings generated by ignite ratings platform are translated into trading signals and the ignite master index's capital is deployed.
Activity: 518
Its my choice to choose ignite ratings before investing in any ICO as it avoids fragrant conflicts of interest by aligning everyone's interests and ratings are more honest which are collaborated through crowd. Its decentralized ratings are legit and promising.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Who tell you that they haven't any bounty campaign?
You have to just search outside of bct.
Check their bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-ignite-ratings-100-000-ignt-social-bounty-completed-2647272
Huhm. Still have someone not read carefully first post of Ignite Rating and make a comment like a spam. Have 4 days more to get 10% bonus when buy IGNT then they will decreasing bonus ratio, dont missing everyone.
Activity: 98
IR is good for anyone going into the crypto world for business. You will need professional guidance or else you will tend to make lots of mistakes and unavoidable losses. Good project
Yes but most importantly is the trust worthiness of the rating system . There are many rating platforms out there who are claiming to be professional and legit but they are bias and rigged . IR will be diffrent and transparent.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Who tell you that they haven't any bounty campaign?
You have to just search outside of bct.
Check their bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-ignite-ratings-100-000-ignt-social-bounty-completed-2647272
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?

From my understanding, Ignite rating system is not about select a group of experts to rate projects, in order to participate in rating system you need to own Ignite tokens and to have more power voting ( expert ), you have to increase your reputation score that happens if your rating is honest.

I am not sure about these strategy that they could gain more honest ratings like this. In steemit too many blog article are undervalued and some of them which get enorm upvotes has no value in their article. I am curious about how this gonna be work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I proudly choose ONZ as my best choice as it deals with Transparent policy where it do not maintain no secret handshakes also the interactions with the ignite ratings platform are contained with in smart ethereum contracts and other distributed ledger technologies. Great to have a genuine ignite ratings platform which helping every investor.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
I think that fresh information is a very important thing in their work, so they will ensure that freshness of the ratings.
In my opinion, i think that the ratings will still be relevant for the users will be the one rating base on their experience. Although fresh information are still needed for those raters who based their rates on the information given.
You're right. Experienced users still base their investments on a insightful analysis of the project, but Ignite Ratings could be useful to find projects worth any attention, the ones you can choose to analysis.
This project will become a trusted investing adviser project which will be used by many angle investors to judge other project. This will also decrease the unnecessary work of the investors which will show them right path to follow while investing to reduce the losses
Pages:
Jump to: