Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 20. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
how will the tokens be distributed?

Did you read onepager? =p

60% Sale
15% Company development fund
10% Team
10% Bounty and bonuses
5% Advisers, marketing, PR
Activity: 56
how will the tokens be distributed?
Activity: 34
Hi DEV's! This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Activity: 46
I heard company gonna to issue its debit card. what's for?

pay for goods offline and online and withdraw your money from any ATM all over the world
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
IGT is a very ambitious project - aiming to become one of the top 10 crypto exchanges by 2021. Good luck!

Yep very ambitious which I also find suspicious too. Have you guys verified the team members of this project are real? I have been looking into the names and google searched them and seem like I can't find information about them related to the companies they mentioned on their profiles. If a team member reading this can give us a link to where their previous names were published, it will help us know the team isn't a scam. Where will the team publish a video representation on youtube?
Activity: 45
I heard company gonna to issue its debit card. what's for?
Activity: 32
Good evening,
When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
how to deposit on the exchange?

You can deposit with both cryptocurrency and fiat BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, USD,  EUR
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
how to deposit on the exchange?
Activity: 11
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it's the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
I need to pass kyc to buy tokens?

Hello, yes.
We are on the way of legalization - clear business this is one of the priority tasks for us.
Activity: 196
I need to pass kyc to buy tokens?
legendary
Hello, I understand that users can buy tokens? If so, what price will the tokens have?

Tokens buying will be available from September 3, 19:00 (UTC+3)
Get the double limited bonus by purchasing tokens in the first 72 hours Smiley
Hurry up will be prepared in advance
legendary
You offer 25% in devidents from your profit, but how big profit do you expect?

We have a detailed plan of growths arrived.
Here is an example for 2019:

Activity: 36
Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this idea
Activity: 68
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
What's needed to deposit and trade on the exchange?
Activity: 56
IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED🔥  is a pretty good project in terms of strategy. But it's not enough to attract the hud towards the project. This token needs a better team to make it more expensive.
Activity: 35
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the plan. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Activity: 406
Bounty tokens will be locked or available for the trade after ICO?
I wish it was locked to prevent any price drop. Otherwise we may observe the price free fall after ICO
Pages:
Jump to: