Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 21. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Bounty tokens will be locked or available for the trade after ICO?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Can I start taking part in the bounty program right now? I did not see the site, so I do not have information

Yes, of course, right now you can start taking part in the bounty program and help the project in promotion on social networks!

Perfectly! Do you have information about how many tokens the project allocates to the bounty program? This is a very important issue for me.

Yes, of course, for the bounty program, the project allocates 10% of the total number of all tokens. I think this is a good number, because many projects allocate only 5%

I agree, 10% is excellent, but how many tokens? I can count it myself, if you tell me how many tokens the project provides?

In total, the project expects to distribute 21 million tokens, that is, the bounty program is provided with 2.1 million tokens, or 2.1 million dollars, I think this is one of the best bounty programs at the moment
Activity: 280
Can I start taking part in the bounty program right now? I did not see the site, so I do not have information

Yes, of course, right now you can start taking part in the bounty program and help the project in promotion on social networks!

Perfectly! Do you have information about how many tokens the project allocates to the bounty program? This is a very important issue for me.

Yes, of course, for the bounty program, the project allocates 10% of the total number of all tokens. I think this is a good number, because many projects allocate only 5%

I agree, 10% is excellent, but how many tokens? I can count it myself, if you tell me how many tokens the project provides?

Activity: 28
sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!

Activity: 30
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
Activity: 17
What is the CRYPTO ICO? Does the project have bounty? What is it currently?
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
the idea of an iterative and the developers who are behind the exchange are worth those money for sure. the only problem is that without big money this can not be created and the amounts that are collected are very small.
Activity: 420
Hello, I understand that users can buy tokens? If so, what price will the tokens have?

Yes, you correctly understand, the site specifies information that 1 token = 1 $. I think it's very convenient, of course expensive, but I think the price will increase in the future!

This is fine, I do not like when 1 token costs $ 0.001, it's uncomfortable. I agree that in the future the token will cost more and we will be able to make money on it

I'm waiting for the sales to begin to buy a large number of tokens and help the project in development. I hope that the project will actively develop!
Activity: 392
Hello, I understand that users can buy tokens? If so, what price will the tokens have?

Yes, you correctly understand, the site specifies information that 1 token = 1 $. I think it's very convenient, of course expensive, but I think the price will increase in the future!

This is fine, I do not like when 1 token costs $ 0.001, it's uncomfortable. I agree that in the future the token will cost more and we will be able to make money on it
Activity: 420

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
What countries will you target? Putting it better users from which countries are your core audience?
I think Europen users are the target as exchange operates in EU jurisdiction and acceot sepa payments
Merit: 22
What countries will you target? Putting it better users from which countries are your core audience?
Activity: 30
Hi,
I see this idea has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
You offer 25% in devidents from your profit, but how big profit do you expect?
That will depend only on exchange's popularity. More users use exchange - bigger profit it will have
I feel it wi be very complicated task to challenge existing leaders of the industry.. Im sure we will have growth for token price but im not sure exchange itself will be able to obtain a real fame
If token price is growing - exchange's fame will grow by default Grin it is like indicator of project's popularity
Hope exchanges' tokens will still be in demand before this ICO is over. Otherwise there will be no popularity or price growth
Pages:
Jump to: