Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 22. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You offer 25% in devidents from your profit, but how big profit do you expect?
That will depend only on exchange's popularity. More users use exchange - bigger profit it will have
I feel it wi be very complicated task to challenge existing leaders of the industry.. Im sure we will have growth for token price but im not sure exchange itself will be able to obtain a real fame
If token price is growing - exchange's fame will grow by default Grin it is like indicator of project's popularity
Merit: 11
That will depend only on exchange's popularity. More users use exchange - bigger profit it will have
I feel it wi be very complicated task to challenge existing leaders of the industry.. Im sure we will have growth for token price but im not sure exchange itself will be able to obtain a real fame
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will verification be obligatory for your users? And what is the daily withdrawal limit without verification?
Activity: 56
what data for verification?
Activity: 243
Any examples how exchange will look like?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
how many stages of ico planned?

As far as I know 6 stages.  best bonuses at the first ones as usual
Activity: 38
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 196
how many stages of ico planned?
Activity: 35
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Activity: 37
I tried to trade a little. No claims yet. Keep going Grin
Activity: 420
Tell me, will this project produce special applications on mobile devices? I think it's important now.

The official website has information that the project will create mobile applications for android and iOS. I agree, this is great news!

Perfectly! Tell me, is there information on the release date of the application? Or the approximate time when users can start using

If you believe the official site, then the release of the application is scheduled for Q4 2018. I hope that soon we will be able to use this project on mobile!

Super! This year we will be able to check the functionality of the project. It's impressive! And what about the purse, which is spoken about in white paper? When is the release of it? There is information?

Yes, of course, the issue of the purse will be in Q3 2019. We will wait a year to see this product, but I think we need to wait, as this is an important product!
Activity: 252
Tell me, will this project produce special applications on mobile devices? I think it's important now.

The official website has information that the project will create mobile applications for android and iOS. I agree, this is great news!

Perfectly! Tell me, is there information on the release date of the application? Or the approximate time when users can start using

If you believe the official site, then the release of the application is scheduled for Q4 2018. I hope that soon we will be able to use this project on mobile!

Super! This year we will be able to check the functionality of the project. It's impressive! And what about the purse, which is spoken about in white paper? When is the release of it? There is information?

Activity: 30
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!

Pages:
Jump to: