Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 26. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
He has over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, ranging from investment to real estate financing. He ultimately launched his own privately held hedge-fund, shared by his close acquaintances, that exclusively focuses on the cryptocurrency industry. In the past, he has co-founded and served as the Vice President of a $20 Million international import/export company.
Hmmm.. Seems that everyone now should check out more about LaneAxis and invest until price goes to the moon
He gives any justifications to invest?
Activity: 87
He has over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, ranging from investment to real estate financing. He ultimately launched his own privately held hedge-fund, shared by his close acquaintances, that exclusively focuses on the cryptocurrency industry. In the past, he has co-founded and served as the Vice President of a $20 Million international import/export company.
Hmmm.. Seems that everyone now should check out more about LaneAxis and invest until price goes to the moon
Activity: 84
Activity: 108
Activity: 76
Activity: 78
Where can I follow the news of this project?
i'd recommend subscribing to their medium account
could you help with the link?
Activity: 76
i'd recommend subscribing to their medium account
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
What are you actually trying to achieve with this project?
There goal is to connect people who already own cryptocurrencies, but have been unable to efectively utilize them, to those who want to benefit from the profit generated by cryptocurrencies, while avoiding the high risk that often characterizes crypto markets.
Is there a demand for your service?
In there WP it's written that over the past year they have received numerous requests from both camps. And they provide mutually beneficial solutions forbothparties.
Exactly! If you think about miners, whose primary source of income is from mining coins; they have to pay for electricity&amortization no matter what the current exchange rate is. Cashing out at the bottom of the Bearmarket hurts their ROI big time! For them INLOCK could be a lifesaver.
There goal is to connect people who already own cryptocurrencies, but have been unable to efectively utilize them, to those who want to benefit from the profit generated by cryptocurrencies, while avoiding the high risk that often characterizes crypto markets.
In there WP it's written that over the past year they have received numerous requests from both camps. And they provide mutually beneficial solutions forbothparties.
Activity: 99
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Turns out to UNLOCK it as escrow service ? The weakest link in this idea is the availability of borrowers and those who are willing to provide such a loan, because if such a clientele will be small and the money turnover of such a platform will be low. While taking into account that the majority of users in their operations will mainly use only the two most popular coins ?
Activity: 60
I see the project really promising
Pages:
Jump to: