Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 38. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
what's the difference between you and ETHLEND guys?
Activity: 70
What I love is that the process is fast and seamless and eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility
Oh really? That might be really interesting
Exactly Smiley
Activity: 224
Hello community, what is the project about?
Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral
Activity: 99
What I love is that the process is fast and seamless and eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility
Oh really? That might be really interesting
Activity: 3
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 70
Activity: 67
Activity: 4
I believe bitcoin will rise higher in the future
Activity: 43
Activity: 42
Hello everyone. Just unterested, whether there is minimum limit on deposit or no? And maximum

Yes, the limitation by the platform is that the minimum collateral is:
BTC: 0.05 -50
ETH: 0.5 – 500
LTC: 2 – 2000
BCH: 0.3 – 400
respectively.
Ie it turns out that roughly, the loan will begin from$ 150, it can be called microcredit.

Yes, but if you go to organizations that are just engaged in microcredit, then you have to pay a wild interest rate.
Activity: 224
Thanks for info, I was also interested
Always ready to help Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
If this project succeeded and adopted by many investors and crypto enthusiasts, Banks will not be needed and we will be able to make lending transactions free from those third party and middleman that charge us with high fees and any other charges.
Activity: 107
Thanks for info, I was also interested
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
I believe that this project will bring new phase to the crypto lending industry, even if somebody said that Bitconnect has brought some bad impression to the lending crypto platform, i think it's time to try a new one that will prove that still, there's a hope within this space.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. Just unterested, whether there is minimum limit on deposit or no? And maximum

Yes, the limitation by the platform is that the minimum collateral is:
BTC: 0.05 -50
ETH: 0.5 – 500
LTC: 2 – 2000
BCH: 0.3 – 400
respectively.
Ie it turns out that roughly, the loan will begin from$ 150, it can be called microcredit.
Pages:
Jump to: