Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 41. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will any rating system be introduced, both for the Borrower and the lender, to be able to understand with whom you are dealing.

And why do we need a rating system, if this project will work on the collateral system, I see no sense.
Activity: 40
Will there be any discounts during token sale?
Activity: 16
Hey
I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this project is going to be wasn't
Activity: 182
Will any rating system be introduced, both for the Borrower and the lender, to be able to understand with whom you are dealing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
How many tokens are reserved for the team?
10%, dude
Quite a significant percentage, but we all need to understand that the team deserved the money, because thanks to them the project got its life.
Activity: 88
A very good idea with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the idea will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
I will be happy to add the inlock project to my list. I have been involved in many ICO such as : OPP Open Wi-Fi and Endi. I am responsible for the choice of the company.
Activity: 64
Activity: 16
The business is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the idea.
Activity: 18
A very good idea with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the idea will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Activity: 350
What I really love is that the interest rate is based on market competition to be as low as possible
The interest rate is not regulated by the market, it will depend on the contract between the borrower and the lender.

I have heard that the borrower will have the opportunity to put forward their loan terms, such as interest rates and loan terms.
Activity: 29
What I really love is that the interest rate is based on market competition to be as low as possible
Oh really? This might be a great feature
Yeah Smiley
Activity: 196
The interest rate is not regulated by the market, it will depend on the contract between the borrower and the lender.
Pages:
Jump to: