Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 40. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 50
I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better plans out there.

Thank you for your trust and support, we really appreciate it.
I would like to clarify what will be the price of tokens at the very beginning of ICO? After all, surely there will be some discounts for the first investors?

Because the nature of utility-token-style ecosystems, all issued ILK tokens have a fixed price of $1=100 ILK during every token sale period. We use a reward model which benefits early supporters of the INLOCK Platform throughout the multi-step token sale.
For more info, please check out our website: https://loan.inlock.io/#roadmap
And have they already raised some amount of money? If someone knows
Token Sale will start in 14 days. The money has not yet been collected, waiting for the official start of ICO.

Many investors are waiting for this moment, and you will not tell me what will be the price for 1 ILK token?

Because the nature of utility-token-style ecosystems, all issued ILK tokens have a fixed price of $1=100 ILK during every token sale period. We use a reward model which benefits early supporters of the INLOCK Platform throughout the multi-step token sale.
For more info, please check out our website: https://loan.inlock.io/#roadmap
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it's the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
Practice proves that the lending activity required some sort of controller, not the whole of to let free floating.
Activity: 10
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it's the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
anyone can tell me some disadvantages of this project?
Now there is a stage of planning and elimination of all shortcomings therefore at the moment, shortcomings aren't present, but it doesn't say that they won't be in the future.
Activity: 58
no, it's very promising Smiley telling you this after years of investing and carefully reading there WP
glad to hear that!
Activity: 125
no, it's very promising Smiley telling you this after years of investing and carefully reading there WP
Activity: 58
Activity: 182
Will there be any discounts during token sale?
no discounts but bonus there will be
Very strange, a ICO give discounts, and the administration INLOCK decided not to do it, what is the reason?
Activity: 10
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 113
How many tokens are reserved for the team?
Activity: 32
Greetings guys.
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a plan because one cannot survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Activity: 13
I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Activity: 40
Will there be any discounts during token sale?
no discounts but bonus there will be
Pages:
Jump to: