Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 39. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I need to join the whitelist for investing?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello community, what is the project about?
Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral
And is it difficult to use it? I mean the whole process
No! The process is fast and seamless as it eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility.
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
Guys, help me understand the mechanism of this platform, why I can't just sell my cryptocurrency and get Fiat money, the sense to take out a loan if I have to leave my crypto assets as collateral?

What we do is enabling cryptocurrency holders to access the purchasing power of their assets without selling them.

When we examined the market we managed to identify the problems which lending platforms face:
- Lack of regulatory compliance (this makes them struggle for business development)
- Limited FIAT liquidity (in our business model we bring in institutional lenders from the regions we enter in order to be not limited by it)
- High interest rates (on our platform banks compete for borrowers, and this market competition ensures fair percentages for our borrowers)
Activity: 15
Hey, all. Indeed, it's the greatest businesss in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.

The INLOCK platform prepares a smart contract to record the legal relationship between
parties which is then digitally signed by INLOCK and 3 independent actors, giving them
certain rights. The actors are the Borrower, the Lender and Collateral Manager, who handles
the collateralforthe entire duration ofthe loan.
Thanks to the decentralized Blockchain, the uninterrupted operation of the smart contract is
ensured throughout the loan duration without any intervention being necessary from
INLOCK. Furthermore, smart contracts running on the Blockchain contain trustless evidence
and tasks which guarantee the integrity of all actors.
Activity: 43
Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral
And is it difficult to use it? I mean the whole process
Hello everyone. Just unterested, whether there is minimum limit on deposit or no? And maximum

Yes, the limitation by the platform is that the minimum collateral is:
BTC: 0.05 -50
ETH: 0.5 – 500
LTC: 2 – 2000
BCH: 0.3 – 400
respectively.
Activity: 78
Loans? what percentage of interest? I find this project looks good suited to people with large investment liver who are borrowing to participate in many small investment projects. I think you should market the loans to more people especially those who need help from the lenders. When will this project start?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
I really like how the UNLOCK is designed, the white paper and the road map looks very serious. I look forward to the start of token sales.
Good afternoon, I would like to know if you have a development plan for the next few years. After all, the lending niche should be calculated for many years.

You can check out our technology and business roadmap here: https://loan.inlock.io/#roadmap
Due to the nature of utility-token-style ecosystems, all issued ILK tokens have a fixed price of $1=100 ILK during every token sale period. We use a reward model which benefits early supporters of the INLOCK Platform throughout the multi-step token sale.
You mean there will be no promotions or discounts during ICO? It's a strange move, let's see how it all ends.

Here you can check our INLOCK TIMELINE DISCOUNT: https://loan.inlock.io/#roadmap
Activity: 43
Activity: 126
Will you start your ICO and if yes - then when?
Officially ICO will start in 11 days, there is a special time timer on the website.
Activity: 25
Will you start your ICO and if yes - then when?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
What will be the price of one ILK token during the start of sales? Will there be any discounts or bonuses?

The price will be one and the same throughout the process of ICO, 1 ILK will cost exactly 1$. Bonuses and discounts, will not.

A good price, and you will not tell me in what specific cryptocurrencies I will be able to pay for the purchase of tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
What will be the price of one ILK token during the start of sales? Will there be any discounts or bonuses?

The price will be one and the same throughout the process of ICO, 1 ILK will cost exactly 1$. Bonuses and discounts, will not.
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Hey, all. Indeed, it's the greatest businesss in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
What tax are we talking about? I want to take part in the project in the form of a borrower, I have to pay some additional tax?
Activity: 29
Greetings fellows!
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
This project can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.

Thank you for your kind words, we're grateful for having such positive supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: