Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 43. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What is the point of taking a loan secured by crypto assets, if you can just sell them at any time and get cash?

After a successful loan repayment, borrowers can still recognize profits on their cryptocurrencies if exchange rates rise during the contract period.
Activity: 59
Hello everyone. I am interested in who can use the platform
What do you mean by who can use?
I mean are there any country restrictions?
Got you now. I am also interested, would be grateful if someone could help
Activity: 154
What is the point of taking a loan secured by crypto assets, if you can just sell them at any time and get cash?
Activity: 84
I mean are there any country restrictions?
Merit: 1
Absolutely any user who wants to take out a loan. Access is open to almost everyone except the countries of exception.
Activity: 59
Activity: 84
Activity: 97
What are the use cases for your platform?
There are different use cases: SIMPLE LOAN PROCEDURE, LEVERAGED LONG,RECURRINGMONTHLYINCOMEREFINANCING,USINGTHECRYPTOCURRENCYBACKED LOANTOPURCHASESOMEMOREWHENTHEPRICEDROPS, MINING CRYPTOCURRENCIES
thanks!
Activity: 168
I wonder if it's possible for an ordinary person to become a creditor? And what percentage of return?
an individual can not become a lender, this function will be performed by credit firms and other legal entities.
how loans are established exactly?
The project description clearly States that the loans and their terms are discussed personally between the lender and the borrower.
Activity: 44
how loans are established exactly?
Activity: 86
I need to join the whitelist for investing, right?
yep, exactly
Activity: 72
I need to join the whitelist for investing, right?
Activity: 122
Do you have any market analyses?
you should check out there wp for this question, obviously
I saw the information about the market analysis in the white paper of the project, try to look there.
Activity: 43
They wright in WP that Market demand breakdown by consumption type loans of households and small companies showsthattheyhavegrowncontinuouslyduringthepasttenyears.Householdconsumption loansarealmostatthesamelevelasduringthelastfinancialcrisis.
Activity: 40
Activity: 140
If you are interested about the possible long term effects INLOCK, there is a nice article on Bitcoinist about us:
https://bitcoinist.com/hodling-impact-crypto-adoption-liquidity/

Such articles need to be done more and more, the popularization of the project is very necessary, in such difficult times for the crypto currency as today.
Pages:
Jump to: