Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 44. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 50
If you are interested about the possible long term effects INLOCK, there is a nice article on Bitcoinist about us:
https://bitcoinist.com/hodling-impact-crypto-adoption-liquidity/
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If we resort to mathematics and calculate, from today there are still a few months to complete crowdfunding, and then the rest of the work. You do not think it is very long process, because competitors do not sleep.

Competition has always been and will be, the most important thing is to make a quality platform, and it takes time.
Merit: 1
If we resort to mathematics and calculate, from today there are still a few months to complete crowdfunding, and then the rest of the work. You do not think it is very long process, because competitors do not sleep.
Activity: 76
Loan contracts are made directly between the two parties. INLOCK only serves as an intermediary to ensure that all parameters of the smart-contracts are stored on our independent blockchain in a way that is impossible to manipulate. All terms included in such a contract are probative so the legality of a credit agreement between the parties is unquestionable Wink
Activity: 70
Guys, help me understand the mechanism of this platform, why I can't just sell my cryptocurrency and get Fiat money, the sense to take out a loan if I have to leave my crypto assets as collateral?

Looking at what your motives are, because cryptocurrency can grow rapidly in price, many do not want to sell it without extreme necessity.
Activity: 60
When is the token sale?
The official ICO will begin on September 15, that is, in 14 days, many are waiting for this moment for a long time.
Activity: 70
When is the token sale?
Guys, help me understand the mechanism of this platform, why I can't just sell my cryptocurrency and get Fiat money, the sense to take out a loan if I have to leave my crypto assets as collateral?

Why can't you sell your cryptocurrency? You can do this, but there are investors who would not want to do this, they want to keep their investments.

The expectation is that as long as you repay your loan, your crypto assets can seriously grow in value.
Activity: 144
I really want to test the mobile application, imagine that you will be able to take out a loan at the touch of a button on the phone.
Activity: 196
And do they use blockchain?
Yes, of course, the INLOCK project is completely built on blockchain technology, located on the Ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: