Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 4. (Read 4940 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Project will solve really important problems

Guys offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies
Activity: 34
Merit: 10

Just yesterday we discussed this news in the thread.
A good exchange for investors and I will need to register on this exchange
brand new
Project will solve really important problems
brand new
 Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business?
brand new
Cool!! This exchange is one of the most underrated for me. I have repeatedly used its services, and I was very pleased with the speed of transaction processing and commissions.
I agree with you about the speed of transaction processing, but why do you highlight the low cost of commissions, because there are exchanges where the commission is even lower?
brand new
I'm waiting for all their new products))

This team looks very strong in the world of cryptocurrency 💪💪💪
Activity: 14
I'm waiting for all their new products))
Activity: 147

Cool!! This exchange is one of the most underrated for me. I have repeatedly used its services, and I was very pleased with the speed of transaction processing and commissions.
Activity: 14
I'm very happy that I am involved in your community! Good luck to you all!

The most important thing is that about this company talking everywhere, which gives a strong marketing position!

This team has a good road map, I learned very useful details, and I think that the project is worth investing!
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
I think the team is very serious about the project. Index Chain are constantly being added to new exchanges. The team follow and communicate with their community. You are great!
Yes, now, unfortunately, very few project devs communicate with their investors and fans.
Activity: 32
I think the team is very serious about the project. Index Chain are constantly being added to new exchanges. The team follow and communicate with their community. You are great!
brand new
Good news that make everyone think about the prospects of the company
brand new
I'm very happy that I am involved in your community! Good luck to you all!
Activity: 16
I read on your twitter that you added the coin to the new exchange. This is true?
Oh, that's good news. Which exchange did the team add the coin to?
Index Chain $IDX has been listed on http://Coinpaprika.com
https://twitter.com/index_chain/status/1287409017430695936
I follow this coin. I saw that the daily trading volume is over 300k.
And the price for the coin has gone up, I'm glad of it
I read on your twitter that you added the coin to the new exchange. This is true?
Index Chain $IDX has been listed on http://Coinpaprika.com
https://twitter.com/index_chain/status/1287409017430695936
brand new
What is it unique about this words ⁉️⁉️
brand new
brand new
  interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry… I will happily look at this development 

All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.

developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field, but as soon as you start to get acquainted with project, you understand - it is really prospective💪💲
brand new
I saw that you have a lot of fans in your Telegram channel.тAre you planning to launch some kind of stream to explain how the project will develop? I think this is a good idea. Thanks
Yes, it will be really interesting, but it seems to me that a more relevant solution would be to create videos on YT, since they can still be monetized and this will be useful for the team and for the project in particular.
Pages:
Jump to: