Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 31. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hi everyone i just share announcement from email, we're glad to hear it thanks for the update Indorse team.

• Starting tomorrow, September 14, 2017, Gatecoin will be listing IND tokens on their exchange!
  • IND Tokens will be movable from tomorrow, September 14, 2017.
  • We will be sending out Indorse Airdrop IND tokens on October 7, 2017.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Firstly want to congratulate devs with nice amount of ETH!
Have some questions:
1.I saw a message about indorse airdrop to ETH or OMG holders. Please say - where can I find info about it? What date and what token holder should I be for getting airdrop?
2.What the plans (and date Grin) of giving tokens to bounty program participants?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hopefully Indorse token will be listed in coinmarketcap and also in bittrex or poloniex that would be a good start up for the development of the project, congrats again to all

yes, we are all wanting it to be listed to top exchanges. but it will still take time and it is not impossible also. indorse are backed by great people, so listing might be easy as well.
BTW, is IND in etherdelta is the exact indorse token?

Yes, it is.

thanks dev,, i just thought it is a different one because i see it already in etherdelta even if the ico is not finished yet.
atleast we already have an exchange then. Smiley
Activity: 234
Hopefully Indorse token will be listed in coinmarketcap and also in bittrex or poloniex that would be a good start up for the development of the project, congrats again to all

yes, we are all wanting it to be listed to top exchanges. but it will still take time and it is not impossible also. indorse are backed by great people, so listing might be easy as well.

Yes, it is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
When will the token be shared with all bounty participants?

keep patience, maybe soon after everything is done team will make announcement when bounty will be paid
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
Congratulations to those involved. We are waiting for the bounty distribution patiently, this seems a good worthy coin which can give us some good trading and money as well. Hope bounties will be distribution soon
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
When will the token be shared with all bounty participants?
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I appreciate the decision of returning the money back to Chinese investors under new changed atmosphere. I see that update regarding the decision and will say 27000 Ethereum is left in portfolio to use for development. This is good enough fund for future usage. Indorse is to deliver and become example for other project now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 106
Thank you everyone for your support and trust! We are truly appreciative to the entire community and will work very hard to deliver a fantastic platform that helps to deliver the future we all want!

David
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
35k is the only correct answer for the Indorse forecast on Wings. This is the amount that was rised. The refunds are totally different thing. I agree that if they change this and say that any other answer is the rewarded one it will seem fishy. Perhaps they know someone who forecasted differently and want to change things because 35k is not in that persons favor? State that you are not trying to cheat users ASAP because this is shady now.
Merit: 104
what is the price of IND coin later after coming out in the market, Hopefully the investors are satisfied with its price later
is there any chance that Indorse will enter big market like polo and bittrex?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Congrats guys!
It was good one. A bit surprised that you couldn't reach hard cap. But it still is good amount of money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
congratulations! Another successful ico period. They could collect more than expected. I hope they will be able to use this fund for their targets and continue develop their platform day by day.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Waiting impatiently to receive my tokens this ICO finished successfully with nice amount. Now the team will make it really useful project in real life I think this will be great from point of investment because it getting nice attention from people.
Activity: 196
I contributed yesterday. Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold? it would be great an Airdrop for ambassadors or bounty hunters in order to spread the word helping on its adoption.

Also, it would be nice start partnerships / alliances with similar projects or ICOs already running i.e. Status (SNT) or Steem

Unsold tokens will be locked in a smart contract for future rounds of the token sale.

This is as clear an answer as it gets with respect to unsold tokens.
Somehow I was under the impression unsold tokens would get burned. Don't know if I got this wrong or if something changed.

In my opinion saving unsold tokens for future rounds tells (potential) investors: we wanted to sell everything but the token sale was a failure, hopefully we can dump them upon the market at a more favourable moment.

This is as negative as it gets as far as I am concerned. At the first bump in the road(map), and bumps are to be expected with new enterprises, a lot of investors might grab the opportunity to get out.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I had impression or may be I didn't understand well that all the unsold tokens will be burnt for good. Now it is surprising for me like some people already have showed concern over the statement of future selling of unsold tokens. I think here need some clear statement on this issue at this early stage to let the investors know the status of unsold token.
Activity: 151
I contributed yesterday. Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold? it would be great an Airdrop for ambassadors or bounty hunters in order to spread the word helping on its adoption.

Also, it would be nice start partnerships / alliances with similar projects or ICOs already running i.e. Status (SNT) or Steem

Unsold tokens will be locked in a smart contract for future rounds of the token sale.

Even better if you can publicly disclose until what date will the unsold tokens be locked for. This is vital information for future references.
what is the purpose when the unsold token will be locked? is it just a talk or something?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Even better if you can publicly disclose until what date will the unsold tokens be locked for. This is vital information for future references.
Pages:
Jump to: