Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 42. (Read 54336 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
There is already someone who translated this topic in russian?
Yes, russian thread has long been open https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-indorse-2021252

Really looking forward to the start of sales, I'm afraid not to have time to buy. I'm sure that  the ICO will end very quickly
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Exactly this is my point too that we will see lot of people missing because situation is suitable now and people are willing to invest in great projects. Indorse is providing perfect opportunity and finishing pre-sale so quickly has drawn attention of big investors too. You need to be lucky and quick to assure some tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It will happen more quickly than Pre-ICO now that remaining 32000 ETH from hard cap will be raised in matter of hours. A total of 50000 ETH cap was set as maximum target. It is at two days distance now and project is huge. It really went more quickly than most of the people were thinking about it. I am ready this time to catch some token being among first.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 253
Next we support this project
Detailed information is soon published
Good luck  Smiley
Over 17000 ETH collected in Pre-Sale & private funding is good. How much do you still plan to raise in ICO? Is there a cap and limit amount for investment?

Overall hard cap for the sale is 50000 ETH out of which ~18000 is already raised. So the Token Sale cap is around 32k.

We're working on the Token Sale system so that everyone gets a fair chance to get in!

I sure hope you can figure out a fair system...

Only 32K eth, this ico will be done in 2seconds after launch.
Is there a pre registration to guarantee at least a small amount like 1-5eth ??

Hey, sorry about that. There's no Pre-registration guarantee.
For a moment, I thought I saw this thread locked by mprep. What happened by the way? Or I'm just mistaken?  Everyone is expecting a sell-out on August 8?

It was a previous one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-indorse-decentralised-professional-networking-platform-1931552
It's locked.

This current is the new one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
For a moment, I thought I saw this thread locked by mprep. What happened by the way? Or I'm just mistaken?  Everyone is expecting a sell-out on August 8?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
There is already someone who translated this topic in russian?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Over 17000 ETH collected in Pre-Sale & private funding is good. How much do you still plan to raise in ICO? Is there a cap and limit amount for investment?

Overall hard cap for the sale is 50000 ETH out of which ~18000 is already raised. So the Token Sale cap is around 32k.

We're working on the Token Sale system so that everyone gets a fair chance to get in!

I sure hope you can figure out a fair system...

Only 32K eth, this ico will be done in 2seconds after launch.
Is there a pre registration to guarantee at least a small amount like 1-5eth ??

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Indorse - Token Pre-Sale Analysis & Bounty Program Update

We are very happy to announce that Indorse has successfully completed its Token Pre-Sale. We received 13,807 Ether in the public Pre-Sale and approximately 4,000 more Ether in private placements. We've also hit the minimum ETH required to continue to build the product.

Now it's a great time to join our bounty campaigns.

At the moment we have only 25 accepted participants in our signature campaign.

And we have allocated 60,000 IND tokens for signature campaign.

So a great amount of tokens up for grabs.

Jump in now.

Indorse Token Sale starts on August 8th.

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyind-indorse-decentralized-professional-network-on-blockchain-2047795

I bet you 2 satoshis someone will still fall for those phishing attempts. It has becoming lucrative for scammers to pose as the dev team.

Yeah we've been posting the ENS video about indorse.eth as many times as we can to ensure that no one sends ether to spammer's address. One should check the URLs, check the ether addresses on etherscan.io etc, but people don't do that. I wish they would.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I bet you 2 satoshis someone will still fall for those phishing attempts. It has becoming lucrative for scammers to pose as the dev team.

Indorse Public Announcement — ENS address of indorse.eth [updated]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKiTO6W5Seg
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You can find now the White Paper in the Portuguese language here.

Thanks for the detailed information about the pre-sale.
It seems that was smooth process Wink

Yes, it was. The KYC stuff & whitelisting created some friction though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Thanks for the detailed information about the pre-sale.
It seems that was smooth process Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
go indorse, this project will distrub youtube and other video sharing website, its compatitor is lbry, and indorse must built better platform
Pages:
Jump to: