Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 38. (Read 54336 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Decentralized professional network giving the control directly to the owners of the data.Concept will change the way social networking is operated today.

And if some popular and reputable people use the platform, it'll get huge attention.

Mostly success of any project depend on ratio of adoption this platform looking user friendly and have superb structure to get rewarded with social activities I hope this idea will be huge in coming and this will grow very healthy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Decentralized professional network giving the control directly to the owners of the data.Concept will change the way social networking is operated today.

And if some popular and reputable people use the platform, it'll get huge attention.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is big success already securing this much money and still flow of money in keep on going steadily. There are approximately three weeks till last date to invest in this life time opportunity and it has full chances to reach at hard cap. I am seeing this happening with realistic approach. For last couple of hours invest is coming with speed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

With 25,128.791 ETH received so far, we've reached 50% of the hard cap! 🙌

Participate now: https://indorse.io

Congrats to the community to make this possible I hope all coins will get sold before end this duration now this crowdsale is moving forward with good momentum.
Activity: 182
50% is done already. Now it's time to get rest of it. And I think it seems reachable Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is great achievement 50% of the hard cap has been achieved and this ICO still going on wonderful. This is legit project so it has pretty high chance to become very profitable for investors when this platform will be available for public and it will be very popular.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Congrats!

ICOage has good impact as I see.
There is still a long time to end of the ICO, maybe it'll be rockect in last days Roll Eyes
Activity: 234

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This ico is playing out like Lunyr...

Unreasonably slow... then 1 week before the end - boom.

I bet there will be about 25K eth raised by Sept, but then another 25k comes super fast at the end..

One of the reason might be because of the fixed rate of this ICO: you gain no benefits from investing now, rather than just before the end.

As the hard cap is rather low compared to what this project can achieve, i expect the last days of the ICO to be very dynamic
Now bitcoin will fall and people will begin to withdraw the money and invest in ICO. I think very soon we will see a large inflow of money
Activity: 185
This ico is playing out like Lunyr...

Unreasonably slow... then 1 week before the end - boom.

I bet there will be about 25K eth raised by Sept, but then another 25k comes super fast at the end..

One of the reason might be because of the fixed rate of this ICO: you gain no benefits from investing now, rather than just before the end.

As the hard cap is rather low compared to what this project can achieve, i expect the last days of the ICO to be very dynamic
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hi, i am joined the blog campaign. I hope that Indorse and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to Indorse Team!
I'm sorry but you're not on the right thread. You can find the good link in the ANN
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, i am joined the blog campaign. I hope that Indorse and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to Indorse Team!
Merit: 250
the progress of the ico seems so slow.. as of now, ETH 23,723.637 was raised..

by the way, what is icoage in the site? can somebody explain that to me?

ICOAge is our Sales Partner in China. They're selling IND tokens against ETH in the Chinese market.

i see. thanks. now i know the meaning of icoage. and i guess they will be a great help in the marketing of the token sale. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Blockchain Is Now Aiming to Disrupt Social Networks in a Major Way | Indorse got featured on Inc.com

https://www.inc.com/brian-d-evans/blockchain-is-now-aiming-to-disrupt-social-network.html

Useful article. It is interesting how you bring an example of change in the taxi industry after the introduction of Uber.
I think Indorse could be the new Uber in social networks
Activity: 255

ICOAge is our Sales Partner in China. They're selling IND tokens against ETH in the Chinese market.

thanks for clarifying the icoage. i was also about to ask about this. its great knowing that there are partners that will be a great help in the sell out of indorse tokens.
Blockchain Is Now Aiming to Disrupt Social Networks in a Major Way | Indorse got featured on Inc.com

https://www.inc.com/brian-d-evans/blockchain-is-now-aiming-to-disrupt-social-network.html

Merit: 250

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So I was wondering how icoage selling has been doing?
Are you planning to allocate more to that exchange if they are selling faster?
Pages:
Jump to: