Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 37. (Read 54336 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Total tokens being issued? How many per eth?
1 ETH = 1000 IND
Minimum 0.05 ETH required
HARDCAP is 50k ETH
introduced almost 29K ETH
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Total tokens being issued? How many per eth?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Invest done for me. I wish you good luck (team, investors... and me ^^) with this project.

It's nice to see that ICO are still working nice even after the last problems (hack, scam, ...).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The time of ICO is still very long but the minimum target has been met, the project is very good, I am sure this project can enter a large exchange

Indorse reached the minimum target at their pre-sale which was great success IMO.
And there is good amount of time to reach hard cap.

+$28k ETH is good progress even this taking little time to reach it's target but very soon before finish of this countdown. After 35k ETH we will see rush of investors into this project and this will get sold by the end of this ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The time of ICO is still very long but the minimum target has been met, the project is very good, I am sure this project can enter a large exchange

Indorse reached the minimum target at their pre-sale which was great success IMO.
And there is good amount of time to reach hard cap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
The investment flow is gradual and constant though sometimes it gets little bit slower but total raised amount is on increase and it is to get 30000 ETH soon. I will say crowdfunding campaign is heading well and will not be surprised to see it meeting the hard cap before reaching the last date. It is still possible to see speedy investment at any stage during the campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
dev this bounty are still open?
Bounty open until the end of ICO or until you buy all the tokens. Developers answer on all questions about the bounty, in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyind-indorse-decentralized-professional-network-on-blockchain-2047795
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev this bounty are still open?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Indorse didn't sell out during the first day? Ohh, the ICO fever is dying down. Hopefully it's just a lull in the ICO mania fever. But I admit Indorse proposition is a good one and expected to have such on a blockchain.

That is little surprising thing for me too I was pretty sure this token will get sold on first day of the ICO but this is going on very strong. It seems this project will hit the maximum cap in remaining time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Indorse didn't sell out during the first day? Ohh, the ICO fever is dying down. Hopefully it's just a lull in the ICO mania fever. But I admit Indorse proposition is a good one and expected to have such on a blockchain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
A decentralized Professional network is a created concept.It will be a very good project in prediction markets too.Good wishes and all the very best
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

That is very nice article so that I also believe it's great decision to get this token at cheap price during this ICO. This team will bring something great as the team has very good idea to develop this platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
More than 26k ETH has been raised so far and still counting. It seems this ICO will get succeed to raise around 40k ETH by the time of end of this ICO there are more than 20 days left to invest into this project.

I'm confident the 50K cap will be reached.
There will be a last week/day FOMO period... without a bonus period, there is no rush.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Any news about here. 
Activity: 952
More than 26k ETH has been raised so far and still counting. It seems this ICO will get succeed to raise around 40k ETH by the time of end of this ICO there are more than 20 days left to invest into this project.
Activity: 896
It is always cool to see the number of funds more and more but this has its own importance to get half of the maximum cap. It may take some time to cross 30k Ethereum once we have gotten that rest will come more fast. Keep pushing the updates and project towards the best results and it will be there for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Decentralized professional network giving the control directly to the owners of the data.Concept will change the way social networking is operated today.

And if some popular and reputable people use the platform, it'll get huge attention.

Mostly success of any project depend on ratio of adoption this platform looking user friendly and have superb structure to get rewarded with social activities I hope this idea will be huge in coming and this will grow very healthy.

Correct.
But my points was about the advisors actually. I know some of them and they are known in the community.
Even if they use the platform regularly, they could bring huge attention to Indorse.
Pages:
Jump to: