Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 39. (Read 54336 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
just want to know what is the total amount created? i just can't see it in ann thread. thank you
and goodluck to the project hope it will get a success

https://medium.com/joinindorse/indorse-token-sale-everything-you-should-know-about-d3b3a69014c

Thanks!

David
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
just want to know what is the total amount created? i just can't see it in ann thread. thank you
and goodluck to the project hope it will get a success
Activity: 840
Merit: 608
I did not know that Indorse already has a ready-made app. This application is just for invitations, and Indorse is currently opening it for our advisers and some other people from the community slowly, in batches.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
This ico is playing out like Lunyr...

Unreasonably slow... then 1 week before the end - boom.

I bet there will be about 25K eth raised by Sept, but then another 25k comes super fast at the end..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Wow..Indorse started in 2016...It really deserves respect, just for the year you have achieved such success!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
how you plan to work on Ethereum -  presearch, bitclave, indorse? (indorse.io) Dont understand. After all this ICO's - status bancor gno, all understand that Ethereum cant processed more than 400k transactions daily. So i think all of this scam

So how you plan to put social network with millions active users daily on Ethereum which network can allow 400-500k transaction daily?Huh FOR more than 200 active project on it now and 5 huge social networking projects?

ALL THIS ICO just scam it never ever will work

Ethereum scaling solution in progress. Indorse is anticipating that once the their platform launches, Ethereum has solved the bottlenecks.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
how you plan to work on Ethereum -  presearch, bitclave, indorse? (indorse.io) Dont understand. After all this ICO's - status bancor gno, all understand that Ethereum cant processed more than 400k transactions daily. So i think all of this scam

So how you plan to put social network with millions active users daily on Ethereum which network can allow 400-500k transaction daily?Huh FOR more than 200 active project on it now and 5 huge social networking projects?

ALL THIS ICO just scam it never ever will work
Activity: 294
Thank you very much like an interesting project, I wrote a blog, I was reading the white paper, I was reading the white paper. I understand that our preferences are those that win advertisements from the companies that won the advertising revenue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I was expecting huge interest after the great pre-sale process.
A bit shocked actually.
not really... They idea in DPN srsly?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I was expecting huge interest after the great pre-sale process.
A bit shocked actually.
How much is the price for 1 token?
1 eth =1000 ind, so 1 ind = 0.001 eth
But minimum 0.05 ETH required
Gas limit: 250,000  
Gas Price: 25 gwei (above 50 will be rejected)
https://tokensale.indorse.io/
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
How much is the price for 1 token?
Do you plan early termination of the ICO, not to wait for September 8? Some ICO closed in that case, if the tokens will not be sold within a few days

Um, put yourself in there shoes and just ask yourself that same question...
Why would they close a "capital raise" event earlier than planned?

And 2ND. What ico are you referring to?

I have never seen one close early because of a slow start. The only time they end early is when the max cap is reached. Until then, sept is the end date.

3rd. Since your a bounty hunter(signature): what they raise correlates to how much bounty you receive. So in all aspects, you want this to go the full length and raise as much as possible so you make more.
20K eth = 200eth bounty.
50K eth = 500 eth bounty.

I do not dispute this. I want also that they raised as much as possible. that's why I asked the question
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Do you plan early termination of the ICO, not to wait for September 8? Some ICO closed in that case, if the tokens will not be sold within a few days

Um, put yourself in there shoes and just ask yourself that same question...
Why would they close a "capital raise" event earlier than planned?

And 2ND. What ico are you referring to?

I have never seen one close early because of a slow start. The only time they end early is when the max cap is reached. Until then, sept is the end date.

3rd. Since your a bounty hunter(signature): what they raise correlates to how much bounty you receive. So in all aspects, you want this to go the full length and raise as much as possible so you make more.
20K eth = 200eth bounty.
50K eth = 500 eth bounty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Why this crowdfunding should close early just because it didn't raise all the remaining money within hours ? My expectations were not different than others though speed of money flow into this round is little bit slow but is steady. We can not predict the investor's reaction which can turn deep into project at any stage. We need to be present as opportunity for many who are seeking projects to pour money into.
Activity: 234
I would like to inquire about investing in ICO indorse via Myetherwallet,can i just send directly to indorse token contract address without ENS

You can double check it here: https://etherscan.io/address/indorse.eth
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I would like to inquire about investing in ICO indorse via Myetherwallet,can i just send directly to indorse token contract address without ENS
Pages:
Jump to: