Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 134. (Read 154684 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I know that the community in China working hard. An update on the wallet is a major issue and i hope they will deal with it. Anyone can mine a little bit to secure the network because we are behind on this. Exchanges give boost to IFC. If you someone to sell massively don't be anxious, it means that someone else buy massively. If we focus on the abilities of the coin and not the price today we will see results after few months
Activity: 18
There are ten exchanges IFC in China, and the number will be more and more. Fans have reached hundreds of thousands of people now from thousands of people. The price increased by 80 times from November 2017 to January 2018. At the same time, I hope that foreign enthusiasts will also build your community and promote IFC. You can go online with your own exchanges, which will bring a great boost to the development of IFC.
50% retracement from the high, is the party over for infinicoin?

Forget for now the prices in markets. Something is under construction. Focusing on securing the network for now and a new wallet will give boost to the coin. Don't forget that the price was 1000% lower
Activity: 51

Check the month chart, it’s a very low volume. I wouldn’t say so.
Activity: 56
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
anyword on how long it takes to get verified on coolcoin? i'm not trying to miss this :p  ifc to da moon!!!!
Activity: 4
https://discord.gg/Fr6UTY

Made an Infinitecoin group so we can share links live

Please join!
No rules yet, besides always being respectful of each other.

Hey everyone-

I'm looking at what resources I do have to offer, since I haven't been able to put much time towards IFC. I think I can offer something very substantial for the community, but first I want to go over things I perceive as needed for IFC to grow in the US.

First off, we need miners. The auto-faucet is a great short-term solution for an incentive. Any ideas on how we can incentivise mining for the long term?

We need devs. Unfortunately, no one in my personal network seemed interested. However, if someone here is willing to spearhead the hunt for a dev team, I can provide valuable resources towards that.

Finally, we need to get listed on a major US exchange. Here's Poloniex's statement on getting a coin listed.

Here's what I can offer. I have access to an audience of about 350,000 monthly users, of which about 40% are US-based. The audience is primarily gamers, though there's a lot of overlap with with technology interests (including development and cryptocurrencies). This platform drives traffic to Discord communities.

So here is it. If someone or a team will take care of managing a Discord server/community, I can help it grow rapidly and bring a lot more attention to IFC.

I got 1.4 million IFC does anyone want them? This coin is dead. I cannot even sync the wallet.

You can send them to the auto-faucet: i86R5mEaP7SFGfuGhzvzguuRH4c98AefzQ. Or see about getting your wallet file to almightyruler. Finally, I'd happily take them, but I don't want to be seen as greedy

I have spoken to a someone and they are willing to manage the Discord server/community I will post it once he creates it and gets it setup. He also said he can have two other moderators.
Activity: 5
Hey everyone-

I'm looking at what resources I do have to offer, since I haven't been able to put much time towards IFC. I think I can offer something very substantial for the community, but first I want to go over things I perceive as needed for IFC to grow in the US.

First off, we need miners. The auto-faucet is a great short-term solution for an incentive. Any ideas on how we can incentivise mining for the long term?

We need devs. Unfortunately, no one in my personal network seemed interested. However, if someone here is willing to spearhead the hunt for a dev team, I can provide valuable resources towards that.

Finally, we need to get listed on a major US exchange. Here's Poloniex's statement on getting a coin listed.

Here's what I can offer. I have access to an audience of about 350,000 monthly users, of which about 40% are US-based. The audience is primarily gamers, though there's a lot of overlap with with technology interests (including development and cryptocurrencies). This platform drives traffic to Discord communities.

So here is it. If someone or a team will take care of managing a Discord server/community, I can help it grow rapidly and bring a lot more attention to IFC.

I have spoken to a someone and they are willing to manage the Discord server/community I will post it once he creates it and gets it setup. He also said he can have two other moderators.

Okay, great. Key times to start promoting the community at the 15th and 1st of each month, so it would be great if we had this ready by this Monday. Send me a DM for details about how the traffic driving platform works.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Excellent project hope tokens will grow in price
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
What is the estimated profitability of Infinitecoin in 2018?
Activity: 28
Hey everyone-

I got 1.4 million IFC does anyone want them? This coin is dead. I cannot even sync the wallet.

You can send them to the auto-faucet: i86R5mEaP7SFGfuGhzvzguuRH4c98AefzQ. Or see about getting your wallet file to almightyruler. Finally, I'd happily take them, but I don't want to be seen as greedy

Activity: 28
Is everyone on here on the telegram group?

t.me/infinitecoin
Yes, I joined the telegram group. For me, being in a group is very important to know the latest updates of this project. You can also join to find out information about the project, if you want.

I am actually on there pretty active name is tag name is max on there. I was more asking to have everyone join in on the discussion if they haven't already. Great to hear though!
Activity: 78
Since August, the market value has been declining, hoping to be back to top100

Is the mobile app exchange rates work?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Since August, the market value has been declining, hoping to be back to top100
Activity: 6
Can I use the laptop to mine?

Yes you can, but it isn't good idea - you can burn your laptop down. ASIC or dedicated computer are better option.

thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So when looking at all the other cheaper coins out there, this one should be able to do just fine right. Older coin. However I don't think someone is actively developing this coin or am I wrong?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Is everyone on here on the telegram group?

t.me/infinitecoin
Yes, I joined the telegram group. For me, being in a group is very important to know the latest updates of this project. You can also join to find out information about the project, if you want.
Activity: 77
just choose US, makes no diffrence to them
Activity: 51
Hmm. I can’t use coolcoins (or coolegg) due to my nationality.
I’m happy to trade.. or else I guess I’ll have to wait for another exchange to open   Embarrassed

You can use CoinEgg even if your nationality is not listed on the drop down menu. Just choose any nationality and submit the document.

You’ll get verified almost instantly.

It worked for me.
I think IFC started to grow. IFC is good coin but at the moment we have problems.
We must solve

1) Blockchain must be quicker
2) Pools for mining
3) Team to support (Devs)
4) Promotion because we have disappear for years
5) New update for wallet.

I think we can contribute to a team by donating a % of our IFC. No one works free

Jump to: