Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 146. (Read 154684 times)

copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 101
Hello everyone! Where is the default installation of Linux wallet? Can you tell me? Thank you very much!!!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
It was great while it lasted and it showed us what happens with a coin with a very small block reward;  great research information for the cryptocoin community.
Activity: 28
In China, believers in INFINITECOIN enabled Android mobile wallet and computer wallet, established a number of nodes, so that the wallet normal operation, but why not INFINITECOIN.COM home page to update? What is the benefit of doing this to the original team?
My IFC wallet has a very large number of connections

Wow, 64 connections? How? I run a server with a dedicated IP (it accepts inbound connections), and I currently have only 4 connections. One of them is 180.157.116.34

Is there some parallel universe in China with only a few connections between the sub-networks?
Good question, interested to know, too.
I just do port mapping, open IFC port 9321 wallet.
yes,It's time to buy cheaper infinitecoins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
whats the new btc38 exchange

aex? is ifc going back on there?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Infinitecoin is a weird one, it was nr. 75 or something a while ago on coinmarketcap. Huge pump it looked like
Yes, there are some group of pumpers looking new coin for pump and dump scheme.
copper member

Wow, 64 connections? How? I run a server with a dedicated IP (it accepts inbound connections), and I currently have only 4 connections. One of them is 180.157.116.34

Is there some parallel universe in China with only a few connections between the sub-networks?
I just do port mapping, open IFC port 9321 wallet.

Activity: 107
Merit: 16
If you like a girl, then you should go to pursue her. If you like IFC, then you buy it quickly - I said. Roll Eyes Grin Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Infinitecoin is a weird one, it was nr. 75 or something a while ago on coinmarketcap. Huge pump it looked like
IFC was once a very good coin, and now it becomes that I think developers have a lot of responsibility. The The Hey, it's time to do it!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So I received a message that Novaexchange is closing in march 2018.
I think IFC is fully qualified to deal with bittrex, as long as the team keeps a good job, IFC is not short of investors

kucoin is a good one to try now
I have contact with INFINITECOIN.COM administrator, but progress is not fast

Do you know NYC this coin? The coins that were born in 2014 have survived and survived, and ATM will soon be produced. For IFC we need patience, maybe developers are hesitating what! Maybe he is testing the purpose of an infinite lover, or he wants to get the money. I hope it will not be the latter, that would make people sad.
I have contact with INFINITECOIN.COM administrator, but progress is not fast
We mean that as long as INFINITECOIN.COM repair Andrews mobile phone wallet link, IFC will rise, but do not know why the administrator does not do? We are in the Google app store shelves Android mobile wallet, hope to pass the audit, which will inspire everyone's confidence and enthusiasm.
2018 years, 1 IFC = 1 cents, now buy too late! Grin Grin Grin
copper member
I think IFC is fully qualified to deal with bittrex, as long as the team keeps a good job, IFC is not short of investors
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Jump to: