Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 149. (Read 154680 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So this new coinegg exchange is not listed on coinmarketcap so the price of it might be off
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I can't find any info online for Jubi exchange. I believe they operate from China so they have to close right?

yes. It has closed IFC trade. but they opened a new exchange called coinegg. My ifc have been transferred into the coinegg.

I can't find any info online for Jubi exchange. I believe they operate from China so they have to close right?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The largest exchange Jubi for IFC will close in 1 hour later.
Is there anyone know the IfC wallet still work well? I have to transfer my ifcs into the wallet.
And do you think IFC also have future? Huh

The wallet works fine. IFC is in a rough place right now. Cryptopia has shut it down and the Chinese state is shutting down chinese trading of IFC which is like 99% of it, so barring a miracle this coin is up shit creek.
Activity: 244
The largest exchange Jubi for IFC will close in 1 hour later.
Is there anyone know the IfC wallet still work well? I have to transfer my ifcs into the wallet.
And do you think IFC also have future? Huh
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Is this coin functioning at the present or not? time for an upgrade?
This coin still works and has been around since 2013. All coins have been mined I believe.

Technically you can still mine the coin - that's how transactions are confirmed - but the coinbase reward is so small that your wallet (and probably the network) completely ignores it. So anyone mining this "zero reward" coin is either doing it in the hope of picking up some transaction fees, or for purely altruistic reasons.
This coin still works and has been around since 2013. All coins have been mined I believe.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 8
I have posted a tweet to Wex which is the old BTCE. can you like and share my tweet to get more traction please

https://twitter.com/Globalnvest_/status/909591599595757568
What would it take for a dev to bring this coin back to life? The're doing it with ColossuscoinV2, that is from the same year as IFC. This is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin and Litecoin. How cool would it be to keep it alive
according to coinmarketcap.com, Infinitecoin was nr. 105 of 1111 cryptocurrencies with the highest average volume last month. That is really good still, how come nobody seems interested in this coin? There are so many other coins out there that are way more expensive and are about the same. This coin should be worth way more, I'm actually thinking of buying a lot of it
Any news regarding this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Noticed that difficulty started climbing around 12 hours ago, from around the bare minimum (0.0002ish) and as of now has levelled off around 3 to 4.

Is someone making a mistake and thinking they can mine IFC (it won't work), or is this known, and it's a deliberate action to help secure the network?
Activity: 24

Dear friends, Will the IFC market in Cryptopia not return any more?

I have half of my financial resources invested in IFC and are also closed for transfer.

I did not want to lose, it's an economy that took months to accumulate .... =(

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. Have you tried contacting them? Cryptopia does seem to be a legitimate organization. They should be willing to help you.

They do not inform the market return. I hope they release Withdraw, at least...
It's time to buy cheaper infinitecoins.
Activity: 140
Where these Infinite coins can be traded now?
Infinitecoin is still top 150 coin in trading volumes.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/
Jump to: