Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 150. (Read 154684 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Dear friends, Will the IFC market in Cryptopia not return any more?

I have half of my financial resources invested in IFC and are also closed for transfer.

I did not want to lose, it's an economy that took months to accumulate .... =(

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. Have you tried contacting them? Cryptopia does seem to be a legitimate organization. They should be willing to help you.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Dear friends, Will the IFC market in Cryptopia not return any more?

I have half of my financial resources invested in IFC and are also closed for transfer.

I did not want to lose, it's an economy that took months to accumulate .... =(
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So how many devs or funding would you need to bring some life back into this coin? I'm a long time holder,  This coin to me is just as good as the other coins in the top50 crypto's that have better marketing and trade on more exchanges
Activity: 24
Have you guys noticed the volume on the last days on cryptopia?
Just in the last 24h volume was 852Ltc.
They just paused the market....

IFC / LTC market is paused

Investigating 51% attack.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IFC_LTC

51% wouldn't be hard when the difficulty is usually floating around minimum (0.00024414)

I did have a small miner dedicated to IFC for a while, but I ended up needing it for something else. It was more to keep transactions moving rather than to secure the network (which would need significant hash power, and ideally more than one miner)

Cryptopia seems to be on a cull of 'problem' coins at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delisted Sad
Delisting their top traded coin with LTC is not very good move

I'm Brazilian, my pronouncement sucks, but come on!

Response from Cryptopia team

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

Currently our admins are investigating transaction issues with this wallet, as such it has been put into maintenance. Once this status has been lifted transactions will continue to process as normal. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this point in time as the investigation is still underway. Your patience in the meantime is very much appreciated.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on our Coin Info page at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=IFC to be kept up to date with the status of this wallet. It is also a good idea to have a look at this page before you deposit into your Cryptopia account, so you can be aware of any potential delays in receiving your coin in advance.

Other:

The IFC wallet is in maintenance while we investigate a potential issue, unfortunately I can't give you a certain ETA on when we will bring a wallet back online, because this is variable based on what we find in an ongoing investigation, and what is required to resolve it.
Further, there may be a number of factors completely outside our control - ie wallet updates from the coin developer, blockchain and connection issues.
Has anyone ever thought of changing the 90 billion coin cap to lets say 1 billion and do a 90:1  swap on a new coin that is a clone of Infinitecoin with a slightly different name? This happens to other coins sometimes, I think the more coins there are, the less serious people take it..  Any thoughts on that?
Activity: 344
Merit: 250

51% wouldn't be hard when the difficulty is usually floating around minimum (0.00024414)

I did have a small miner dedicated to IFC for a while, but I ended up needing it for something else. It was more to keep transactions moving rather than to secure the network (which would need significant hash power, and ideally more than one miner)

Cryptopia seems to be on a cull of 'problem' coins at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delisted Sad
Delisting their top traded coin with LTC is not very good move
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 347

Some "new" coins that get a little more attention don't have any other or better functions than Infinitecoin, I'm still holding this one
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
IFC is dead, the developer no longer wants to support it. Not even deigns to update the links on the first page. Sell everything and send it to hell

Did you already sell your coins? I'm still holding it.  Smiley It will survive me thinks.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
IFC is dead, the developer no longer wants to support it. Not even deigns to update the links on the first page. Sell everything and send it to hell

I'll be polite as Tecshare asked me to.

Says the Newbie. It is not the developer who abandoned the coin. It is the community that abandoned the Developer. You all just want want want as if he is supposed to be your own personal assistant.

How about you and the rest of your ilk take up a collection and finance the resurrection of this coin. Be prepared to offer 6 figures X 2 because that is the minimum price of a Dev Team these days.
Sure
Activity: 53
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Would you please upload client to somewhere we could actually download without going through a gauntlet...

Your welcome.

Techshare can you update the exchanges on main page please? It would be helpful for new investors. I asked coinmarketcap.com to change the ann thread. They changed it. Since then IFC thread has lots of visitors I think. Thanks.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/infinitecoin/#markets
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
So what are you going to do with the coin? Whats the point of bashing your own coin? Give it away to somebody willing to do something about it.

Give it away?

How about you give Tecshare 200 BTC as a down payment to revitalize this coin?

No?

Shut up then.

Please, lets try to keep it civil. ltcifc has been helpful in the past with IFC, he just doesn't understand the massive amount of time and resources I had to put into this project to keep it running with almost no support from the user base.
Im trying to find help in every community. Maybe if we know price of dev and start collecting...? Coin is not going anywhere, it will need some time, but what else we got to do? Smiley

Lets not get ahead of ourselves... first of all lets put aside the fact that most decent coin developers are able to command six figure incomes, find me one even willing to work on the project then we can discuss the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What about reviving peepcoin?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non c'è nulla che possiamo fare come comunità, se non comprare o minare. Al momento l'unica cosa che dobbiamo fare è dare fiducia ai compratori. E se vuoi darla, inizia ad aggiornare almeno i link della prima pagina. Perché cosi come viene presentata sembra un progetto allo sbando ( testo italiano originale)

Well if that is what you believe then it must be true! You certainly couldn't compile updated links for me to post now could you? I think people often confuse market price as some how equating to funding or effort for development... it doesn't. In order for that to happen people have to reinvest some of their profits back into development, and unfortunately I was left to do that alone for several years. I choose not to any longer. None of you have any right to demand anything from me. I am sorry if this disappoints you, it certainly disappointed me.

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:
Why don't you update the link of first page? have to do this If we want to stimulate the economy
I haven't seen a coin with so much trading volume and potential to be left to die. This is just wrong.

Yes, I felt the same way for years when the user base abandoned me. I learned to live with so much personal sacrifice going to waste. It is a shame the supposed IFC community isn't doing anything to change this.

I'm putting hard earned money into this. If money doesn't talk to you then you aren't listening.

You know, it would be great if I got a share of your investment, or even some of it went to development, but it doesn't. This is an open sourced project composed of non-existent volunteers, and non-existent financial support from the non-existent community. All Infinitecoin has is disinterested speculators demanding I get to work spending my own time and funds to develop this coin for their own personal profits.

I didn't demand anything from you. I only point out that people are voting with their money for this coin and that means a lot.
So what are you going to do with the coin? Whats the point of bashing your own coin? Give it away to somebody willing to do something about it.

Give it away?

No?

Shut up then.

Please, lets try to keep it civil. ltcifc has been helpful in the past with IFC, he just doesn't understand the massive amount of time and resources I had to put into this project to keep it running with almost no support from the user base.
Im trying to find help in every community. Maybe if we know price of dev and start collecting...? Coin is not going anywhere, it will need some time, but what else we got to do? Smiley
There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non c'è nulla che possiamo fare come comunità, se non comprare o minare. Al momento l'unica cosa che dobbiamo fare è dare fiducia ai compratori. E se vuoi darla, inizia ad aggiornare almeno i link della prima pagina. Perché cosi come viene presentata sembra un progetto allo sbando ( testo italiano originale)

Well if that is what you believe then it must be true! You certainly couldn't compile updated links for me to post now could you? I think people often confuse market price as some how equating to funding or effort for development... it doesn't. In order for that to happen people have to reinvest some of their profits back into development, and unfortunately I was left to do that alone for several years. I choose not to any longer. None of you have any right to demand anything from me. I am sorry if this disappoints you, it certainly disappointed me.

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:
Why don't you update the link of first page? have to do this If we want to stimulate the economy
I haven't seen a coin with so much trading volume and potential to be left to die. This is just wrong.

Yes, I felt the same way for years when the user base abandoned me. I learned to live with so much personal sacrifice going to waste. It is a shame the supposed IFC community isn't doing anything to change this.

I'm putting hard earned money into this. If money doesn't talk to you then you aren't listening.

You know, it would be great if I got a share of your investment, or even some of it went to development, but it doesn't. This is an open sourced project composed of non-existent volunteers, and non-existent financial support from the non-existent community. All Infinitecoin has is disinterested speculators demanding I get to work spending my own time and funds to develop this coin for their own personal profits.

Give it away?

No?

Shut up then.
Not nice talking to your father like that.
Jump to: