Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 147. (Read 154684 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think we should approach the small exchanges in asia and Europe + approach DEXs in order to gain interest. Also we should have a max.supply of coins and redesign the reddit channel. to add to this we should redesign the official website and add a telegram channel since most of the crypto folks use it.

Also someone should set a donation page(With payments in BTC,LTC,ETC & DOGE) to the dev team so that we can get this coin working again(Make infinitecoin great again!) MIFCGA!
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
I think the developer of the infinite money TECSHARE should come out and meet everyone, at least out to give you a greeting, a lot of unlimited loyalty lovers here support you, it is time to do some business, and at least upgrade the wallet, do not every day To open the wallet without node links and distress. Cheesy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
is btc38 and the other chinese exchanges making a comeback at some point minus the ico shit that got all this trouble in the first place
copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 101
I added a test node for IFC, greetings from Shanghai, China Kiss
copper member
I'm a IFC and MI fan Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 28
We have our own node in China
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
我们为你们提供了位于美国的新节点:45.77.156.185
We have provided you with a new node in the United States:45.77.156.185

That looks like vultr.

Would locating the node somewhere like Tokyo help with connectivity to IFC clients in China? Or does the Great Firewall of China just block everything "not China"?
我们为你们提供了位于美国的新节点:45.77.156.185
We have provided you with a new node in the United States:45.77.156.185
Here we provide an effective solution    https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-coin-2011917032426346/
https://www.facebook.com/2011917032426346/photos/pcb.2019339571684092/2019339291684120/?type=3&theater
copper member
Hello, my wallet block is not updated, have you ever met?
We have a lot of INFINITECOIN supporters and owners in China, because of political reasons, closed all the virtual currency trading platform, but the enthusiasts in foreign countries built a new trading platform, we are on the shelves GOOGLE PLAY APP INFINITE COIN wallet, hoping to Through, do not know why the original APP off the shelf? If so, if we can cooperate with us in INFINITECOIN.COM related updates? Too many friends can not download INFINITE COIN wallet, we are trying to give us some support? If you wish, please send me an email: [email protected] Thank you!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
How is it possible to get so many connections with IFC? Mine doesn't take more than 16
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
My IFC wallet has a very large number of connections

Wow, 64 connections? How? I run a server with a dedicated IP (it accepts inbound connections), and I currently have only 4 connections. One of them is 180.157.116.34

Is there some parallel universe in China with only a few connections between the sub-networks?

This might be a result of the internet restrictions in China.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Wow, 64 connections? How? I run a server with a dedicated IP (it accepts inbound connections), and I currently have only 4 connections. One of them is 180.157.116.34

Is there some parallel universe in China with only a few connections between the sub-networks?
copper member

copper member
Everyone has problems with wallet synchronization? When you open the IFC wallet, it can't be synchronized right away. In order to solve this problem, try to make a port map. Now I open this super node, I hope it can help more people 180.157.116.34
copper member
其实IFC在中国是很热门的币种 今年也让我获得了很大的收益 因为种种原因 现在的IFC的主流交易所jubi.com关闭了 价格暴跌 投资者信心受到很大的打击 我相信这和IFC发展不平衡有很大关系 我希望IFC的投资者资本能够多元化 相信在不久的将来会重新爆发并稳住价格 只要资本能够多元化并且开发团队一点点努力
In fact, IFC is very popular in the Chinese currency this year also let me get a lot of revenue because of various reasons, now the mainstream IFC exchange jubi.com closed price collapse of investor confidence suffered greatly and I believe that the unbalanced development of IFC has a great relationship and I hope IFC can be diversified capital investors believe that in the near future will be re the outbreak and stabilize the price as long as capital and diversified development team a little bit of effort

Hi,
Do you know a reason why the price when up this year?
How's the trading in china going?
There was a huge spike a few months ago, why was that?
In China, IFC is very popular, the reason for skyrocketing and the entire market environment, I also know the specific
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
其实IFC在中国是很热门的币种 今年也让我获得了很大的收益 因为种种原因 现在的IFC的主流交易所jubi.com关闭了 价格暴跌 投资者信心受到很大的打击 我相信这和IFC发展不平衡有很大关系 我希望IFC的投资者资本能够多元化 相信在不久的将来会重新爆发并稳住价格 只要资本能够多元化并且开发团队一点点努力
In fact, IFC is very popular in the Chinese currency this year also let me get a lot of revenue because of various reasons, now the mainstream IFC exchange jubi.com closed price collapse of investor confidence suffered greatly and I believe that the unbalanced development of IFC has a great relationship and I hope IFC can be diversified capital investors believe that in the near future will be re the outbreak and stabilize the price as long as capital and diversified development team a little bit of effort

Hi,
Do you know a reason why the price when up this year?
How's the trading in china going?
There was a huge spike a few months ago, why was that?
Jump to: