Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 151. (Read 154684 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
So what are you going to do with the coin? Whats the point of bashing your own coin? Give it away to somebody willing to do something about it.

Give it away?

How about you give Tecshare 200 BTC as a down payment to revitalize this coin?

No?

Shut up then.

Please, lets try to keep it civil. ltcifc has been helpful in the past with IFC, he just doesn't understand the massive amount of time and resources I had to put into this project to keep it running with almost no support from the user base.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non c'è nulla che possiamo fare come comunità, se non comprare o minare. Al momento l'unica cosa che dobbiamo fare è dare fiducia ai compratori. E se vuoi darla, inizia ad aggiornare almeno i link della prima pagina. Perché cosi come viene presentata sembra un progetto allo sbando ( testo italiano originale)

Well if that is what you believe then it must be true! You certainly couldn't compile updated links for me to post now could you? I think people often confuse market price as some how equating to funding or effort for development... it doesn't. In order for that to happen people have to reinvest some of their profits back into development, and unfortunately I was left to do that alone for several years. I choose not to any longer. None of you have any right to demand anything from me. I am sorry if this disappoints you, it certainly disappointed me.

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:
Why don't you update the link of first page? have to do this If we want to stimulate the economy
I haven't seen a coin with so much trading volume and potential to be left to die. This is just wrong.

Yes, I felt the same way for years when the user base abandoned me. I learned to live with so much personal sacrifice going to waste. It is a shame the supposed IFC community isn't doing anything to change this.

I'm putting hard earned money into this. If money doesn't talk to you then you aren't listening.

You know, it would be great if I got a share of your investment, or even some of it went to development, but it doesn't. This is an open sourced project composed of non-existent volunteers, and non-existent financial support from the non-existent community. All Infinitecoin has is disinterested speculators demanding I get to work spending my own time and funds to develop this coin for their own personal profits.

So what are you going to do with the coin? Whats the point of bashing your own coin? Give it away to somebody willing to do something about it.

Give it away?

How about you give Tecshare 200 BTC as a down payment to revitalize this coin?

No?

Shut up then.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non c'è nulla che possiamo fare come comunità, se non comprare o minare. Al momento l'unica cosa che dobbiamo fare è dare fiducia ai compratori. E se vuoi darla, inizia ad aggiornare almeno i link della prima pagina. Perché cosi come viene presentata sembra un progetto allo sbando ( testo italiano originale)

Well if that is what you believe then it must be true! You certainly couldn't compile updated links for me to post now could you? I think people often confuse market price as some how equating to funding or effort for development... it doesn't. In order for that to happen people have to reinvest some of their profits back into development, and unfortunately I was left to do that alone for several years. I choose not to any longer. None of you have any right to demand anything from me. I am sorry if this disappoints you, it certainly disappointed me.

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:
Why don't you update the link of first page? have to do this If we want to stimulate the economy
I haven't seen a coin with so much trading volume and potential to be left to die. This is just wrong.

Yes, I felt the same way for years when the user base abandoned me. I learned to live with so much personal sacrifice going to waste. It is a shame the supposed IFC community isn't doing anything to change this.

I'm putting hard earned money into this. If money doesn't talk to you then you aren't listening.

You know, it would be great if I got a share of your investment, or even some of it went to development, but it doesn't. This is an open sourced project composed of non-existent volunteers, and non-existent financial support from the non-existent community. All Infinitecoin has is disinterested speculators demanding I get to work spending my own time and funds to develop this coin for their own personal profits.

I am not bashing anything, I am pointing out reality. You show me some one capable and willing to work on this coin and I will work with them. So far no one is even interested let alone capable.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250

P.S. to dev:

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

P.S. to dev:

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:

Note that you can't create funds by mining any more, as the reward is too low (dust).

Miners are still needed to secure the network, of course. I can tell that there's at least two people mining for no profit. Smiley
     Ah yes, I forgot. However, as soon as I sync my wallet, load everything on a pc donkey and place it in the online network to ensure network security. IFC was the currency that in the past made me approach the world of criptocurrency
good to see this old coin still alive... what are the exchanges still trade it? maybe I'll buy some.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IFC_LTC
good to see this old coin still alive... what are the exchanges still trade it? maybe I'll buy some.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IFC_LTC

www.novaexchange.com (good)
www.bter.com (BAD - you'll probably never get your withdrawal.)
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

www.novaexchange.com (good)
www.bter.com (BAD - you'll probably never get your withdrawal.)
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Note that you can't create funds by mining any more, as the reward is too low (dust).

Miners are still needed to secure the network, of course. I can tell that there's at least two people mining for no profit. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The IFC have a good capitalization, despite the developers seem uninterested.  In the world the criptocurrency are gaining more ground. ifc appear to be successful among investors
Activity: 8
I just notice a IFC/ETH market in Novaexchange. Something seems to be happening. Wish someone can come out and say something
There are new nodes?

I found these here ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237880.320

addnode=71.175.81.45
addnode=63.246.129.56
addnode=212.204.164.23
addnode=61.166.241.207
addnode=82.200.205.106
addnode=95.150.102.167
addnode=204.11.237.73
addnode=85.25.197.186
addnode=78.145.241.30
addnode=96.2.40.126
addnode=23.92.218.130
addnode=98.238.145.154
addnode=192.99.37.139
addnode=167.160.36.184
addnode=198.199.83.168
addnode=107.170.244.90
addnode=198.245.62.191
addnode=180.252.104.254
addnode=85.25.197.186
addnode=92.42.160.251
addnode=205.145.137.99
addnode=72.46.152.250
addnode=84.74.102.146
addnode=86.30.210.4
addnode=76.217.14.190
addnode=192.241.216.151
addnode=67.214.249.178
addnode=106.187.92.19
addnode=96.244.196.98
addnode=93.210.222.85
addnode=62.114.154.48
addnode=92.42.160.251
addnode=211.155.81.18
addnode=76.164.237.242
addnode=198.245.63.172
addnode=176.9.31.178
addnode=192.99.15.174
addnode=192.99.13.127
addnode=119.32.147.134
addnode=39.13.176.159
addnode=104.131.239.136
addnode=106.187.89.50
addnode=206.192.231.183
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=50.149.31.242
addnode=84.101.239.139
addnode=50.182.191.190
addnode=115.66.167.250
addnode=87.103.15.30
addnode=204.11.237.252
addnode=23.92.218.130
addnode=188.165.2.147
addnode=91.150.123.23
addnode=99.48.204.150
addnode=188.226.148.83
addnode=39.8.24.114
addnode=74.208.97.13
addnode=94.23.16.150
addnode=24.253.155.129
addnode=81.224.228.175
addnode=98.246.194.221
addnode=70.81.35.93

P.S. to dev:

P.S. to dev:
Jump to: