Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 152. (Read 154684 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Just noticed something interesting. Even though mined blocks do not result in a reward showing in the client transaction list, each block still has a coinbase transaction granting it.

For example, block height 3337731 (mined just before I wrote this message) has a coinbase reward of 0.00000190 IFC. The network grants the funds to that address but the client seems to ignore them, probably because the amount is too small (dust) to ever be used.

Will IFC wrap around at 64 bits and go back to a full reward, like some other coins have? If so, I think this will happen in about 2 years time.

Thank you for the good point
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Just noticed something interesting. Even though mined blocks do not result in a reward showing in the client transaction list, each block still has a coinbase transaction granting it.

For example, block height 3337731 (mined just before I wrote this message) has a coinbase reward of 0.00000190 IFC. The network grants the funds to that address but the client seems to ignore them, probably because the amount is too small (dust) to ever be used.

Will IFC wrap around at 64 bits and go back to a full reward, like some other coins have? If so, I think this will happen in about 2 years time.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello

This is my 1st ever post, but I have had IFC since November 2013 and at the time it was 12th in Coinmarketcap. This coin only needs an updated wallet, some marketing and more interest. I will do my bit to get this coin onto the better exchanges. if you are interested in pushing this coin up and helping it grow sign this petition and share it around, the more signatures the better in showing interest before we can make proposals to the better exchanges. Plus we need people on the look out for DEVS

https://www.change.org/p/sign-to-have-infinite-coin-ifc-onto-the-best-trading-exchanges
Signed. Bittrex use to have IFC, maybe they will bring IFC back.

Excellent and thanks for being the 1st have to start somewhere, dont forget to share it Smiley
Hello

This is my 1st ever post, but I have had IFC since November 2013 and at the time it was 12th in Coinmarketcap. This coin only needs an updated wallet, some marketing and more interest. I will do my bit to get this coin onto the better exchanges. if you are interested in pushing this coin up and helping it grow sign this petition and share it around, the more signatures the better in showing interest before we can make proposals to the better exchanges. Plus we need people on the look out for DEVS

https://www.change.org/p/sign-to-have-infinite-coin-ifc-onto-the-best-trading-exchanges

Hey there LONG HODLR, I will push once we get the Development thing right.  I like to push quality.

Thanks, I understand what you mean. Something needs to be done to push this thing or it will die. Would using Fiverr.com be any good to find a developer?

if you can share the petition around that would be great.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Hello

Signed. Bittrex use to have IFC, maybe they will bring IFC back.
Activity: 110
Hello

Hey there LONG HODLR, I will push once we get the Development thing right.  I like to push quality.
Hello

Hi

Can somebody advise me on my coins which were on an old computer and i have to locate it ...not sure if it will switch on or whether the wallet will be found.

i have on a USB all the transaction codes and the amounts , dates and  receiving and sending  wallets. Do i need to locate the old wallet or can i set up a new wallet and  somehow with the information i have transfer them to a new wallet .

Any advise will be appreciated

Regards

You need the original wallet.dat file at minimum. You should probably also copy over the whole folder located in C:/Users/Username/AppDate/Roaming/infinitecoin

This way would be much faster. Good luck.
How can BTER fix their wallet, they have posted this:
Notice: Our local IFC wallet keeps reporting 'Create Transaction Fail' and there's no new wallet update. We keep retrying to resend withdrawals but there there will be unexpected delays.

I told them how they can fix their wallet but they are too cheap/lazy to do it. This issue could be solved by consolidating their transactions but apparently they didn't take my advice.

And too incompetent. To make up for their hack (which I believe was an inside job to steal) they now make you play a game of exchanging coins for fees to get to a crypto that they will allow you to withdraw.

That company needs to be driven into the dirt. They are greasy slimy weasels. Putting your crypto on their exchange is a fools bet.

I think people who were lucky to withdraw [a fraction of] their funds from there are just wearing the profits that they would otherwise have happily rode into the ground without any chance of retrieval. This is like a gift from invisible chinese Santa. I don't believe Bter do still care about their business or how to fix the wallet, they are not silly and understand that the bloom is off the rose now and their time is over.

TECSHARE, any ideas on how to move this coin forward?
Coin needs developer.

Hi

Can somebody advise me on my coins which were on an old computer and i have to locate it ...not sure if it will switch on or whether the wallet will be found.

i have on a USB all the transaction codes and the amounts , dates and  receiving and sending  wallets. Do i need to locate the old wallet or can i set up a new wallet and  somehow with the information i have transfer them to a new wallet .

Regards

You need the original wallet.dat file at minimum. You should probably also copy over the whole folder located in C:/Users/Username/AppDate/Roaming/infinitecoin

Notice: Our local IFC wallet keeps reporting 'Create Transaction Fail' and there's no new wallet update. We keep retrying to resend withdrawals but there there will be unexpected delays.

I told them how they can fix their wallet but they are too cheap/lazy to do it. This issue could be solved by consolidating their transactions but apparently they didn't take my advice.

And too incompetent. To make up for their hack (which I believe was an inside job to steal) they now make you play a game of exchanging coins for fees to get to a crypto that they will allow you to withdraw.

That company needs to be driven into the dirt. They are greasy slimy weasels. Putting your crypto on their exchange is a fools bet.

I think people who were lucky to withdraw [a fraction of] their funds from there are just wearing the profits that they would otherwise have happily rode into the ground without any chance of retrieval. This is like a gift from invisible chinese Santa. I don't believe Bter do still care about their business or how to fix the wallet, they are not silly and understand that the bloom is off the rose now and their time is over.

TECSHARE, any ideas on how to move this coin forward?
Activity: 237
Merit: 110

Hi

Regards

Activity: 28
@Tecshare
          Quick question is the gh repo up to date as far as the life of the project?

"https://github.com/infinitecoin/infinitecoin"

or is there another which has further changes?

Trade Volume for the last 30 days:  IFC $101,583,801

I can understand the selling of a Coin without any active development but who in the heck is doing the buying, the sellers themselves?  Is this Coin the ultimate example of price manipulation?  7 Sats is the average price for last 30 days. 

Is there any chance for development?  In a landscape of new Coins and all these ICOs, IFC has something to offer; it's been around despite all its self deprecating existence.

What would happen if someone picks this up to form a development team?  Can anyone rise up to develop, can anyone see any value in this project?  Anyone out there?  I'm sure support will follow, providing someone comes up with a viable plan to resurrect.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Hi

Regards

Activity: 3

Thank you TECSHARE I really appreciate your advice. I will have a go and get back to you on its success or failure.

Once again

Thank you.

Silverking
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

Hi

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Hi

Regards

So why can an Exchange not fix a wallet error while my wallet and those of other people work just fine?

Because BTER is a criminal enterprise. It's the only way that they can make money because they are too stupid to do it honestly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252

Hi

Regards

So why can an Exchange not fix a wallet error while my wallet and those of other people work just fine?

Hi

Regards

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

Hi

Regards

Activity: 3

Hi

Regards

Jump to: