Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 115. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This company is fraud, not sending my BTC as I was not allowed to buy coin from USA.
I have reached out so many times no response

Educate yourself before you start calling fraud... icos are not allowed in the usa. If you don't take the time to read the info, why should they take the time to respond.
I do not see any fraud! You just need to have a little patience, a lot of people who ask questions, and probably the team just does not have time to answer
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The ICO has long been shut down, and discussions are not stopping) I like it, I'm in the topic! I like to read these discussions!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
This company is fraud, not sending my BTC as I was not allowed to buy coin from USA.

Educate yourself before you start calling fraud... icos are not allowed in the usa. If you don't take the time to read the info, why should they take the time to respond.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Do we get any confirmation email? That kyc is received and in process. Or just after it is approved?
You will received an email that your KYC is approved and it will advice you to add an ETH wallet for them to send your INS token.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
 if have my INS tokens on the dashboard. KYC passed. Looks all good.
 Looking forward to the 15th of Jan. Very curious to see the value of the tokens.
Activity: 100
Where do I have to verify. I have not even bought coins
I have provided all the information but nobody responsibility answer
Activity: 95
Too many bad reviewers on about hitbtc these days
I personally cannot try trading on hitbtc
Traders complaining of withdrawal
Loads of bad comments on their twitter page
Activity: 59
What is your kill feature that would sharply distinguish this project from many other ones based on the blockchain technology?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will get in Ether wallet??
How much INS price Target, my friends?
ETH price rocks and rolls
It all depends on how many people are willing to sell the INS tokens as soon as thay can.
Activity: 98
The free market (represented by exchanges) is governed by rather simple laws of supply and demand. You can have any price at all a second after trading starts.
Activity: 98
Activity: 266
Do we get any confirmation email? That kyc is received and in process. Or just after it is approved?
Activity: 280
How long do I have to wait for kyc to be passed. It's been a week
Hey guys have you started sending out the coins yet?
Will be annoying if for some reason, after the wait I do not pass the kyc
Mine already shows KYC approved but I don’t get an email I don’t think
Activity: 238
How long does it take to get the verification?
Why KYC verification, not confirmed.
Activity: 233
Hello, I had fillef KYC 3-4 days ago but till now, at profile screen, it still display KYC -Do it now button. So i dont know that Ins had received my KYC or not. What should i do now

actually like on website say " THE VERIFICATION PROCESS WILL TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS. PLEASE DO NOT FILL IN THE FORM AGAIN IF YOU DID IT EARLIER! " . i still waiting too for that.
i just scared about this one " Those who didn't fill KYC may lose their INS tokens! "
Can u post that ins jpeg that shows when it hits exchange please? I'd like to show friend
I am us citizen. Need refund on INS. Still waiting on KYC
Activity: 308
Is it necessary to put the smart contract, INS symbol or number of decimals in the ERC-20 account?
Will the price drop significantly on 15th?
Activity: 322
Hello, I had fillef KYC 3-4 days ago but till now, at profile screen, it still display KYC -Do it now button. So i dont know that Ins had received my KYC or not. What should i do now
Jump to: