Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 117. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Why the delay on the KYC's? It has been weeks since I submitted for the second time.
how can I check that I have filled KYC?
What happened if I don't fill it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
kyc I have filled this form out about 20 different times over the last three weeks, nothing in my profile has changed.

You dont need to fill KYC form so many times, INS team will announce you if something went wrong, just fill it once and wait for reply if is necessary!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Can someone explain what the decimals is foMeaning how many I'm holding? This new to me so trying to work it out as I gor INS when adding a custom token?
Activity: 280
I am included in this great project with a group of friends we have all always managed the following wallets for ETH Ledger Nano S and Freewallet for their reliability and already the addresses are included in the INT platform.
Activity: 322
kyc I have filled this form out about 20 different times over the last three weeks, nothing in my profile has changed.
Activity: 308
Will we get a notification if for some reason this kyc didn't work, I have had no problems with other icos and have a hitbit acount already?
Activity: 210
i filled the KYC form like 20 different times because the website dosn't confirm if the form was submitted..  Plus no change in the profile yet after three weeks
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Getting v worry about the kyc still nothing I filled it in over a month ago
I've filled out twice, no response despite first time at least two weeks ago
Activity: 280
It's not a reason. 90% have passed their KYC already.
So your accusation is unreasonable. Please think twice before making such statements, otherwise you'll be banned here
Activity: 266
serious accusation, without having any ground. If it was just trolling we also restrict that here. It's our policy.
when will it launch on hitbtc?
Activity: 294
this ICO has been one of the best of this year
no way its scam dude - spread your somewhere else and read the whitepaper and check out the team in the meantime
Activity: 238
If you've done your KYC then you'll get you INS sent to your wallet so no need to login in again??
How about listed on BINANCE, looking forward a good news from u soon?
Activity: 224
i have been investing in ICOs for sometime now and can to some extent determine which one is scam and which one is legit and if it was the former I would not linger around this chat
Activity: 322
I have a doubt. When we have the INS tokens in MEW wallet the day 8, we can send to the Exchange wallet inmediatelly, or I need to wait for the public Exchange listing?
Activity: 420
Hi, I sent the KYC form as soon as it was announced, but I still have not received an answer. When will I receive a response my application been accepted to receive tokens or not?

Like you there are many people sending KYC documents so we have to wait for them to approve because there are many people before who sent their documents and they will send reply when your turn comes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hi, I sent the KYC form as soon as it was announced, but I still have not received an answer. When will I receive a response my application been accepted to receive tokens or not?
Activity: 191
I have filled kyc form once when I bought ins tokens. Do I need to fill it once again for bounty telegram?
Please contact bounty chat https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
Hello team, I just filled KYC verification and waiting for email confirmation. Is it going to take 7 days?
I guess I can not access to takensale.ins.world until I receive the final aproval, right?
yes, you're right
Activity: 350
Hello team, I just filled KYC verification and waiting for email confirmation. Is it going to take 7 days?
I guess I can not access to takensale.ins.world until I receive the final aproval, right?
I am asking when can we except   everyone kyc to be cleared from your end
I meant we submit docs and then u will let us know accepted or not accepeted
So what is the date
You'll be able to see KYC verification results in Profile https://tokensale.ins.world/profile/edit, just instead of KYC button there will be "KYC Passed".
You’ll be also informed by email.
Update is coming up within few days after submitting.
Until that time you’ll see “click here to fill kyc, do it now”, that's normal.
There’s no need to fill it more than once.
Thank you!
Jump to: