Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 118. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I have filled kyc form once when I bought ins tokens. Do I need to fill it once again for bounty telegram?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Guys are INS marketplace prototype using Shopify in background or on the front-end?
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
What are the things that may prevent ins being added to decent exchanges ? Aren’t most of them just a fee?
Activity: 164
I am asking when can we except   everyone kyc to be cleared from your end
I meant we submit docs and then u will let us know accepted or not accepeted
So what is the date
Activity: 205
One query , shall we sell tokens right away once it’s listed or shall we wait up to a certain period?
Activity: 112
Will the INS platform support other forms of cryptocurrency down the line? I know the team has stated the platform will support Fiat/Credit Card, INS/BTC/ETH but will we see XRP, NEO, XEM, DASH and other large crypto's available for payment in the future? The big issue with only accepting/utilizing INS/BTC/ETH as crypto payment options is the obvious large amount of fees associated with BTC + ETH.
There are ETH BTC INS and fiat is accepted in INS ecosystem.
Hi, i know you guys are keep pushing KUCON but come what other exchanges you are working on? some well known exchanges please, (there are no disrespect to KUCOIN). Because I have invested 5000$ in your project so I would like to know more about Dev's work progress
📈LISTING ON EXCHANGES FROM - JANUARY 15, 2018

CONFIRMED EXCHANGES:
✅ HitBTC
✅ OKEx
✅ Livecoin
✅ Mercatox
More exchanges will be confirmed soon!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I'm still waiting for the confirmation email from bounty KYC...

How long should I wait? I register right after someone publish the link for bounty KYC.

Is there any way to find out if everything is ok? Can I see my status anywhere?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I will provide my ETH wallet but it says on the website that ETH Wallet must support ERC-20. What does it mean?
You can receive INS tokens only if you provide an ERC-20 compatible wallet, for example MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
price of ether is climbing higher and higher, should we all be worried about INS' price?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I will provide my ETH wallet but it says on the website that ETH Wallet must support ERC-20. What does it mean?
Merit: 102
Please what is the timeline for having INS listed on exchanges, or is this only going to be announced after the KYCs are completed
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I'm still waiting for confirmation of my KYC. It's normal?😕
Yes, I also have not received anything yet. The site says that the whole process can take 14 days. I hope that they will not prolong!
myh
Activity: 6
I'm still waiting for confirmation of my KYC. It's normal?😕
Merit: 100
I remember that i already fill kyc after register INS. How can i check that my kyc already passed or filled?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I just checked the alpha of ins.world - will it be possible to pay with INS tokens?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
There is now nothing to do that is slowly asked for confirmation of PUK. Unfortunately, we are still suffering from the legal obligations of the United States. I sent the front of the identity, but I think I will not give it back if it goes like this, let's put the subject in the forum here, let's not try to upload the ID pictures one by one. Scam ICO's going out and I'll start to see credentials everywhere then. I need to be mentioned at the beginning, I am already making the choice accordingly if I will be informed later on how to find the internet.
Are we expecting an exchange around second week of january? Since team said exchange will be available 2 weeks after ico.

Listing on exchanges - January 15, 2018
Confirmed Exchanges:HitBTC, OKEX, Livecoin, Mercatox,
In Discussion: 2 of Top-10 and 3 more from Top-30 exchanges
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Are we expecting an exchange around second week of january? Since team said exchange will be available 2 weeks after ico.
Activity: 6
Will the INS platform support other forms of cryptocurrency down the line? I know the team has stated the platform will support Fiat/Credit Card, INS/BTC/ETH but will we see XRP, NEO, XEM, DASH and other large crypto's available for payment in the future? The big issue with only accepting/utilizing INS/BTC/ETH as crypto payment options is the obvious large amount of fees associated with BTC + ETH.
Jump to: