Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 144. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How many blockchain confirmations needed for deposit to go through?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Very good to know, you are making a lot of partnership with other manufacturing sectors and it is going to be the good sign for all the investors. I think a company is going to implements INS as the payment method. In this case, the value INS will increase in the market for sure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When coins will be unlocked and Exchanges ? Somebody said q4 2018?
Two weeks after token sale is over. Confirmed exchanges are Mercatox, Livecoin, Okex, and HitBTC.

so two weeks after the ico we will then be able to trade INS in these exchanges right away? so glad to know this, at least we have  exchange waiting just to finish the ico though.
Yes!
Activity: 406
Sorry I know it has been probably asked. Are you able to send btc or eth from bittrex to INS token sale? Or does it have to be from a wallet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Two weeks after token sale is over. Confirmed exchanges are Mercatox, Livecoin, Okex, and HitBTC.

so two weeks after the ico we will then be able to trade INS in these exchanges right away? so glad to know this, at least we have  exchange waiting just to finish the ico though.
Why don't you adopt the amount of tokens to the ETH price?

The ETH price almost doubled since November...that means my investment NOW will just give my half of the tokens I would have received in November. Why don't you react to the market??? It's the ICO phase...

Undecided Undecided Undecided

Hard cap was set in ETH and all calculations were based on ET not USD or any other currency. Changing anything now means additional calculations an, as a result, delay in the implementation of the project. Please note that main meaning for INS token is to be used as payment method for INS Ecosystems through its platform and application.

So, there is a huge chance for all the investors can make more money when all the things are set. I think you can expect some good returns on the project because they are implementing INS coin as payment system.

Exactly Smiley We need to think in long-term perspective not a short-term.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

The ETH price almost doubled since November...that means my investment NOW will just give my half of the tokens I would have received in November. Why don't you react to the market??? It's the ICO phase...

Hard cap was set in ETH and all calculations were based on ET not USD or any other currency. Changing anything now means additional calculations an, as a result, delay in the implementation of the project. Please note that main meaning for INS token is to be used as payment method for INS Ecosystems through its platform and application.

So, there is a huge chance for all the investors can make more money when all the things are set. I think you can expect some good returns on the project because they are implementing INS coin as payment system.
With today ether price INS value is about 100 million USD. My token average value now 2.05 USD. It was 1,15 USD during purchase. I hope this will reflect to the market.

Well, let us see then. But frankly speaking, no one expected ETH to grow that fast and sudden.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
With today ether price INS value is about 100 million USD. My token average value now 2.05 USD. It was 1,15 USD during purchase. I hope this will reflect to the market.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I just filled in my KYC , can I already buy INS tokens or do I need to wait till it's checked?

You can make deposit and buy INS tokens now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I just filled in my KYC , can I already buy INS tokens or do I need to wait till it's checked?
Why Telegram Admin Block me? I already bought INS. I asked about http://instamart.com/ and he kick me out. WHY? SCAM?

Telegram group is meant to discuss current project - INS Ecosystem not other projects. It was clearly stated and reminded numerous times. Please, write to admin and ask to unban you.

I read about instamart is own by the founder of INS. So I visit this website and I ask about that.

But these two projects are NOT related.
Activity: 2
Why Telegram Admin Block me? I already bought INS. I asked about http://instamart.com/ and he kick me out. WHY? SCAM?

Telegram group is meant to discuss current project - INS Ecosystem not other projects. It was clearly stated and reminded numerous times. Please, write to admin and ask to unban you.

I read about instamart is own by the founder of INS. So I visit this website and I ask about that.

Activity: 2
Activity: 224
There are pump and dumps through the whole market but I do believe INS has great value in its utility which in theory will win out over an irrational market
Jump to: