Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 172. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hey guys, How long is the ico time?
This is information from https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1097/ins-ecosystem-ico.html
End Date ICO is December 11th 2017 11:00 UTC Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The transaction times are killing us today still...
We are working on a solution.
75.5% is the breaking point after this hour. The last 2,000 ETH investment is an investment on time. This investment has increased INS popularity. There was also a HitBTC entry. After this time, I think first stocks should be a major stock exchange. With this latest investment we have seen our presence in INS investment of whales with our eyes ..
It's already over 78% and as you say this is increasing INS popularity the project is going good.
Yes! Cheesy

I am so happy to see the progress of the crowdsale to grow that fast. We are already at the 78%. Amazing isnt it?
But ins support, i would like to ask for the addresses you used in the  crowdfund just to verify the raised amount.
A lot of funds were collected via deposits. Deposits were open before the token sale start
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
75.5% is the breaking point after this hour. The last 2,000 ETH investment is an investment on time. This investment has increased INS popularity. There was also a HitBTC entry. After this time, I think first stocks should be a major stock exchange. With this latest investment we have seen our presence in INS investment of whales with our eyes ..
It's already over 78% and as you say this is increasing INS popularity the project is going good.
Yes! Cheesy

I am so happy to see the progress of the crowdsale to grow that fast. We are already at the 78%. Amazing isnt it?
But ins support, i would like to ask for the addresses you used in the  crowdfund just to verify the raised amount.
Yes! Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
To Dmitriy : i dunno why the DAY1 code seems not aplyed to my account. Can we talk about that in PM ?
Yes.

Thx msg send, check your pm please.

Yesssssssss: 78% !  Grin
Pm you already.
Hi I added the token on Mew but just did not claim it on purchase
 so can I still claim the 5%?
 for INSP?
Day 8 and later: Receive and apply INSP (INS Promo token) and get an extra 5% INSP bonus
Activity: 75
To Dmitriy : i dunno why the DAY1 code seems not aplyed to my account. Can we talk about that in PM ?
Yes.

Thx msg send, check your pm please.

Yesssssssss: 78% !  Grin
Activity: 392
Hi I added the token on Mew but just did not claim it on purchase
 so can I still claim the 5%?
 for INSP?
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
When we buy tokens are they stored on the site or do they go to the wallet provided? Does exodus support your coin? It says it supports that Eth20 or whatever it’s called
There is an answer to this question above.
Yes.
Activity: 182
When we buy tokens are they stored on the site or do they go to the wallet provided? Does exodus support your coin? It says it supports that Eth20 or whatever it’s called
When we buy tokens are they stored on the site or do they go to the wallet provided?
Does exodus support your coin?
It says it supports that Eth20 or whatever it’s called.
Exodus doesnt support erc20. We recommend mew,metamask or mist. it's better to store ins on your erc20 wallet!

I used MEW and its 77.7% now my bet is hard cap at 18 december.
When we buy tokens are they stored on the site or do they go to the wallet provided?
Exodus doesnt support erc20. We recommend mew,metamask or mist. it's better to store ins on your erc20 wallet!
I bought token . When does it pass my MEW?
Tokens are distributed to accounts at INS Tokensale platform at https://tokensale.ins.world. Tokens will be distributed 7 days after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 854

I think Exodus does support the INS, maybe you need to store in Myetherwallet only. INS team will send the token after completion of the ICO to the desired wallet we mentioned while buying the tokens.
Activity: 112
Jump to: