Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 173. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Admin just want to ask about the red bar
Beside my wallet does that mean that im not still registred in kyc?
it's the 8% promocode for bonus.
Exodus doesn't support Erc20!
We recommend mew, metamask or mist.
It's better to store INS on your Erc20 wallet!
I bought token . When does it pass my MEW?
Activity: 98
Is there a tutorial for buying tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Any way for USA customers to take part in the ICO? ICO is almost 80% done and still no USA work around. INS is not a security and has an 'actual' product so it should be no problem, right?
INS token is not security, right, but unfortunately, US citizens/residents are still prohibited. We are trying to figure out some other options and will contact all those who register in the form here: https://insecosystem.typeform.com/to/ShjQix

What if we are a US citizen and already purchased tokens?
Then you should contact our support team by emailing them to [email protected]
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any way for USA customers to take part in the ICO? ICO is almost 80% done and still no USA work around. INS is not a security and has an 'actual' product so it should be no problem, right?
INS token is not security, right, but unfortunately, US citizens/residents are still prohibited. We are trying to figure out some other options and will contact all those who register in the form here: https://insecosystem.typeform.com/to/ShjQix

What if we are a US citizen and already purchased tokens?
Activity: 6
Activity: 56
I join to Facebook campaign, I know this project to be successful,
Activity: 56
I like to join Facebook campaign, I know this project to be successful .
Members of the bounty campaign ask questions in their bounty topic, but do not get answers to them.

We lost touch with the manager ...

Can this situation be resolved? Thx. 

You can contact official Telegram bounty group https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg and try to clarify this situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Members of the bounty campaign ask questions in their bounty topic, but do not get answers to them.

We lost touch with the manager ...

Can this situation be resolved? Thx. 
The percentage of collected funds is growing every minute! How is this possible?) You are an incredibly cool team! Smiley Smiley Smiley
I think that with your successes in one or two days will be fully assembled Hard Cap Cheesy
This is amazing project I think this is good opportunity to invest into this. Almost 75% of hard cap has been achieved it looking this iCO will get succeed to achieve this target and all token will get sold.

🚀🚀To the Moon with crossed fingers!🚀🚀 Cheesy Grin
Hi, could someone explain this sentence from the White Paper: "The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS ecosystem." - what kind of exchange does it mean here?
If to speak about tokens usage, the implemention for different  participants of the INS Ecosystem is as follows:
For Manufacturers:
●Rewards:​ ​loyalty,​ ​promotion,​ ​cross-marketing,​ ​feedback
●Minimum​ ​balance​ ​hold

For Consumers:
●Payment​ ​for​ ​orders

For INS:
●Referral​ ​rewards​ ​to​ ​consumers
And if to speak about exchanges, it is meant, the participants will be changing their tokens to goods, servises, discounts etc., and vice versa.
It is a project that has received a lot of attention.
But It will not easily be realized.
It seems necessary to see it in the long run.
Thabks for your attentiont to the project! Stay tuned, and I assure, we won't disappoint you! Smiley
about ico, how do i get my tokens when the ico ends?
After passing KYC verification, you will be able to withdraw INS token to your ERC-20 compatible wallet, in 7 days after the ICO ends.
What value to us the buyers will your tokens hold in the future?
Will they be able to be traded on public platforms further down the line?
 Are they solely a utility coin to be used on your platform?
📌 The INS token is meant to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within INS Ecosystem. The manufacturers are required to hold a certain minimum balance of the tokens, while using them for loyalty and promotion programs. The consumers will be able to pay for orders with their INS tokens.

📌 Tokens will be listed on exchanges in 2 weeks after the ICO ends. For now, confirmed exchanges are: Mercatox, HitBTC,  EtherDelta and Livecoin.

📌 As for the value of the token, we cannot discuss it, as this turns the token into secuirity and imposes strict regulation in many jurisdictions. But if we are talking about INS token growth and it's value:                                                                 
 - About 15-20% of the INS systems turnover will be spent in tokens on marketing by the manufacturers. Accordingly, about 15-20% of payments will also be generated in tokens, as they will be directly received from the manufacturer as a result of marketing
- Also, 10% of whole manufacturer's sales in tokens , the manufacturer keeps it on platform for future marketing and other situations.
- With the turnover increase in INS system will grow the turnover of INS tokens
- Number of tokens is limited (50 million max) so you can understand the outcome
P.S. NOT an investment advice, in no case.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This is amazing project I think this is good opportunity to invest into this. Almost 75% of hard cap has been achieved it looking this iCO will get succeed to achieve this target and all token will get sold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I think that with your successes in one or two days will be fully assembled Hard Cap Cheesy
Jump to: