Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 170. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I had sent email to request refund cause didn't know us resident can't contribute. It's been 5 days. When can we see the refund.
How can I get the INS token to my eth wallet?
Activity: 98
I did not provide eth wallet in settings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi

is it normal that my ETH deposit take more than 5 days 9 hrs ago and until now nothing show or credit to my account ?
is it lost or what ?
and i fell a form from tow days and nothing show too
i talk to many support on email and on chat from day one until day 5 ..and every body say its fine don't worry it's will show eventually on your account.
did any body have the same issue or just me ? Huh

Unfortunately these delays don't depend on us, because the whole Ethereum network is clogged these days, as you might know. But we do everything possible to help our community with the situation and every single payment won't be lost with its bonuses etc. So there's really no reason to worry about, we all just have to wait this force majeure out.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi

is it normal that my ETH deposit take more than 5 days 9 hrs ago and until now nothing show or credit to my account ?
is it lost or what ?
and i fell a form from tow days and nothing show too
i talk to many support on email and on chat from day one until day 5 ..and every body say its fine don't worry it's will show eventually on your account.
did any body have the same issue or just me ? Huh
this project has a bright future because it seeks to address and solve challenges in transportation of delivery and grocery which is a very realistically applicable solution in the real world.

Not only sellers and implementers, but ordinary people will be grateful to this project! Advantages for all of us! Smiley
Thank you for your support!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
this project has a bright future because it seeks to address and solve challenges in transportation of delivery and grocery which is a very realistically applicable solution in the real world.

Not only sellers and implementers, but ordinary people will be grateful to this project! Advantages for all of us! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I thought that fundraising should have ended very quickly! But 78% is also very cool! We want a hard cap Cheesy

what? really? 78% of the hard cap was already been raised? it will reached the hard cap very soon before the end date of ICO.
Of course! This percentage was collected in just a few days! Every day I follow the fees! Already 79.4%
How to sell when ico end Huh Thank for help
They will be withdrawn automatically, 7 days after the ICO ends
but can s.o explain what promo token and its address is
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. More info at https://ins.world/#insp_airdrop
HI ADmin, still wonder when the tokens be sent to my eth wallet Cheesy
INS will be withdrawed automatically 1 week after ico ends when you enter your erc20 wallet in profile
Made a deposit
Yet to reflect but status is success on the network
Pm me if nothing changed.
When do we receive the KYC email?
Today, if not - pm me
This is a constructive project I will work heard to make sure it is known through all my social media
Thanks for making me part of this
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 476
This is a constructive project I will work heard to make sure it is known through all my social media
Thanks for making me part of this
Hello everyone
i have received 777 token name INS promo (as picture attach) in MyEtherWallet 11days ago
its token of this ICO ? right ?

INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. More info at https://ins.world/#insp_airdrop
I'm trying to make a small transfer but coinbase is asking big network fees..did Anyone else faced this issue?
Why do we have to upload id in kyc?
But i dont feel safe uploading my information on every website
Everyone should pass it, do not worry, it's a legal procedure
Jump to: