Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 174. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The percentage of collected funds is growing every minute! How is this possible?) You are an incredibly cool team! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 308
Hi, could someone explain this sentence from the White Paper: "The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS ecosystem." - what kind of exchange does it mean here?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is a project that has received a lot of attention.
But It will not easily be realized.
It seems necessary to see it in the long run.
Activity: 187
about ico, how do i get my tokens when the ico ends?
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
It's a great idea to connect buyers and manufacturers! Blockade in this will help and simplify the task!
Activity: 41
It will be sold out.

I expect to go to the moon.
Activity: 238
What value to us the buyers will your tokens hold in the future?
Will they be able to be traded on public platforms further down the line?
 Are they solely a utility coin to be used on your platform?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Hello have a question about the funds raised, checked yesterday and it was at 64.5% and now it is at 60.2% any explanation ?
It is 70.1% now Smiley
The progress of INS funds is moving very fast, if it continues like this I think in this week or at least next week hard cap will be achieved

Yes, you are right because people kept lot of confidence in the project because they see the potential growth in the company. After listing there will be active trading will be done because INS is going to make lot of partnership with other sectors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello have a question about the funds raised, checked yesterday and it was at 64.5% and now it is at 60.2% any explanation ?
It is 70.1% now Smiley
The progress of INS funds is moving very fast, if it continues like this I think in this week or at least next week hard cap will be achieved
Keep our fingers crossed Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
It is 70.1% now Smiley
whats the promo code for the telegram bonus?
The promo code is: DAY1
Activity: 266
 whats the promo code for the telegram bonus?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

It is because there is lag in Ethereum network, so it is causing to show the transaction delay. Not only INS every investment through ETH blockchain are delaying the withdrawal and deposit.
the ico will over if it get hardcap.and which exchange the token will be listed after the ico?
Yes, the ICO will immediately end when the hard cap is reached. The confirmed exchanges for now are Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Much of this project hinges on manufacturers signing up to the project and obviously this is beyond the control of the team. I wonder if there’s a working product/platform already?
According to our roadmap, which can be found at https://ins.world, the development of the INS consumer & fulfilment apps and interfaces is in Q2 2018
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is 70.1% now Smiley
the ico will over if it get hardcap.and which exchange the token will be listed after the ico?
I’m very interested in the project was just wondering why this was the case
INS is the first global decentralized ecosystem that will enable consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers conveniently and at lower prices.

INS will facilitate the direct interaction between consumers and manufacturers. Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at lower prices. Consumers will be able to decide which brands they want and goods they need.

INS will enable manufacturers to create bespoke marketing programs to promote their goods directly to the consumers. These programs run on smart contracts and powered by the INS token as a means of reward. It is similar to miles-based reward programs of many airlines, but more advanced, cheaper to run and personalized thanks to smart contracts behind them.

A more detailed description of the project is available on our website, in the whitepaper www.ins.world
what s the promo code? si still work? thanks.
The promo code is DAY1
It is 70.1% now Smiley
Hello admin
With my wish token will send straight to the MEW should be not. And my time will be received.
I'm sorry, but I can't get what you're trying to say... can you clarify?
Jump to: