Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 168. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You put the ETH address on profile to get tokens on to that wallet.
Activity: 112
Hi support. Total bonus can i receive if i buy token as 3ETH is 18% right ( 3% ref and 15% for perchase >0.09eth ) . Isit right ?
Hi, after the ETH Transacation confirmation how long it will take for the token to get on to the dashboard ?
Hello, i put eth in my account cause I️ was going to buy but I’m in the US so I️ can’t. I️ need to it withdrawn. Can I withdraw it to my exchange eth wallet? And I️ already asked for the refund three days ago and have not heard anything since.
I’ve heard from Nikolay on support once, but haven’t received anything since then
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This ico raised too much ETH.I dont think it is good ico to invest!!!

How come raising too much ETH make this a not good ICO?
Hi guys, hope you’re doing well. I’m still waiting for money back support request, it’s been 7-8 days now
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I hope I can buy some durex with INS in the near future Grin
Not only!  Wink
Activity: 28
I hope I can buy some durex with INS in the near future Grin
Activity: 5
Hello! When ico end, i need add this token to mew or this token auto send to mew?? Thanks
It will be sent automaticly
75.5% is the breaking point after this hour. The last 2,000 ETH investment is an investment on time. This investment has increased INS popularity. There was also a HitBTC entry. After this time, I think first stocks should be a major stock exchange. With this latest investment we have seen our presence in INS investment of whales with our eyes ..
It's already over 78% and as you say this is increasing INS popularity the project is going good.
Yes! Cheesy

I am so happy to see the progress of the crowdsale to grow that fast. We are already at the 78%. Amazing isnt it?
But ins support, i would like to ask for the addresses you used in the  crowdfund just to verify the raised amount.
A lot of funds were collected via deposits. Deposits were open before the token sale start

How did the token sale went? Dont they have an only one address like a deposit address for the token sale?  Just to verify and cross check the legitimacy of the figures stated on their site.
Token Sale is still live!
Activity: 378
Hello! When ico end, i need add this token to mew or this token auto send to mew?? Thanks

it will probably be as original at myetherwallet. But if it's shown as ERC20 token you will do it yourself.
Activity: 314
hope this project will be succsess
good luck dev..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
A very promising business, experienced team, nice concept! I see you are already at 87% from hardcap and my quess is you'll reach your hardcap by the end of the week! One of the most successfull ICO lately Smiley I wish you all the best and good luck, you're doing a great job!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Is anybody interested why there are no news it twitter since 6 DEC? It`s strange because they did 1-2 tweets a day, earlier.
Don't worry, we are prepearing some nice news .
Hello Dmitriy. Tell me please, if the entire amount is collected early, ICO and Bounty campaign respectively, will end the ahead of schedule?
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Awesome purpose for this coin, willing to change the way of grocery system into a fully online system than will make or maybe remove any grocery market and the transaction will be fully online and the goods will be sent directly form the manufactures to the customers.
Nice project, a project that wants to make education the online marketplace as plafform so that small traders can access the online education market. an international community that can be accessed by everyone

That was good for the people wants to learn about online marketing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
75.5% is the breaking point after this hour. The last 2,000 ETH investment is an investment on time. This investment has increased INS popularity. There was also a HitBTC entry. After this time, I think first stocks should be a major stock exchange. With this latest investment we have seen our presence in INS investment of whales with our eyes ..
It's already over 78% and as you say this is increasing INS popularity the project is going good.
Yes! Cheesy

I am so happy to see the progress of the crowdsale to grow that fast. We are already at the 78%. Amazing isnt it?
But ins support, i would like to ask for the addresses you used in the  crowdfund just to verify the raised amount.
A lot of funds were collected via deposits. Deposits were open before the token sale start

How did the token sale went? Dont they have an only one address like a deposit address for the token sale?  Just to verify and cross check the legitimacy of the figures stated on their site.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
87.4% now  Grin good job, good job... Smiley
Jump to: