Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 195. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Do you have systems that will motivate consumers to purchase INS to use on the platform, instead of using their already existing fiat/BTC?
Activity: 280
I read in the whitepaper you will allow trading on your platform in regular fiat, BTC/ETH and in INS. While I understand for the sake of the platform it is important to offer as many possibilities to transact as possible, but how does this change the price of INS?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hi guys, does it matter where we send eth from? Obviously not an exchange, but jaxx be ok or matamsk all ok?
Preferably metamask. Make sure your wallet supports ERC-20 tokens!
Activity: 308
hi guys, does it matter where we send eth from? Obviously not an exchange, but jaxx be ok or matamsk all ok?
This is a great project. I think that it will be very worthy
Thanks, we appreciate your support!
Activity: 280
This is a great project. I think that it will be very worthy
In the INS ecosystem, are the distribution centers’ cost and the couriers’ charges for the distribution and delivery of products to end-consumer paid in INS token as well?
The INS token is planned to be one of the means of payment within the INS ecosystem.
We plan that INS tokens will be also accepted​ ​as​ ​a​ ​payment​ ​method​ ​in​ ​partner​ ​services.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
In the INS ecosystem, are the distribution centers’ cost and the couriers’ charges for the distribution and delivery of products to end-consumer paid in INS token as well?
Activity: 406
How much INS I get depends on how the ETH price is in December? even if I deposit now. Whether I deposit now or in December remains the same because can deposit now but buy in December
Should we have any concerns about the multi-sig wallet being used for the ICO? With the somewhat recent parity multi-sig bugs/hacks; are we assured that parity multi-sig was not used for the INS multi-sig wallet?
INS doesn't use Parity multisig. We do not disclose exact details to make it difficult to hack us.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Should we have any concerns about the multi-sig wallet being used for the ICO? With the somewhat recent parity multi-sig bugs/hacks; are we assured that parity multi-sig was not used for the INS multi-sig wallet?
Activity: 350
lives are about to change positively with a super impact to be created by INS.
consumers are now connected directly, removing detailers domination.
this is good project and will succeed.
Where is the guarantee that after ICO your tokens will not depreciate?
The factor that will add stability for the token is decreasing number of passive holders. When there is an ICO, token holders act as “investors”, although a large part of them may become future users once the product is built. Initially, however, people buy tokens because they believe a project has a good chance of success and value appreciation. Once the product is built and has some users, we can determine token value with more certainty by analyzing fundamentals, such as the exchange of tokens by users to acquire a particular utility. A tendency toward equilibrium is set when investors realize that a token’s use as a store of value is not properly associated with its utility function, and the price adapts.

Simply put, the token price volatility will decline with the growth of INS Ecosystem size.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where is the guarantee that after ICO your tokens will not depreciate?
Does INS plan to award it's investors with dividend-like compensation in the future?
Hi! Please, keep in mind, that INS tokens are not securities. The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.
Activity: 247
Does INS plan to award it's investors with dividend-like compensation in the future?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Another important development - we have proactively decided to launch INS platform prototype to share with our community and our partners in advance of our token sale. We’re going to make this launch ahead of schedule and earlier than promised. We decided to slightly move our ICO date to December 4th to enable our supporters to try it out before buying INS tokens. To further benefit all of our participants, we’ve also decided to lower our hard cap to 60,000 ETH.

More info: https://blog.ins.world/our-prototype-is-arriving-earlier-than-expected-slight-move-of-the-ico-start-date-to-december-4th-2fcabcd8d60

With regards to the information above i would say nice idea to lunch the INS Platform prototype to the community, that way investors can already feel pre version of whats to come when the project is in full swing.

I also think it is best decision to reduce the hard cap, i mean lets face it, too many ico's within this period and investors are finding it hard to actually figure out which is best to invest that will be true to their word, alot of ico don't get near soft cap this days not to mention hard cap, too many ico's and few investors. At least a less hard cap will be easily met. Best of luck to this project.Grocery shopping made easy Wink
INS Ecosystem Weekly Update #4
Today, we are updating you with our key announcements and news.
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ecosystem-weekly-update-4-ca392613c9f8
What exchanges will be available there?
We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades. Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the token distribution.
Jump to: