Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 206. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Many things could go wrong between the product itself, the packaging and the shipping to the buyer. In a system that relies on many different parties, who is responsible when problems arise?

I think if they have enough staff for all these activities it does not matter to them because the problem can be solved in days. I think team should take care of all these activities before proceeding to ship for certain customer by checking twice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello, everyone Smiley
Will I receive promo tokens if registering just a couple of days before the actual ICO?
Everyone who had at least  0.1 eth on the 1st of November,  got 777 INSP bonus tokens. So now you can't get them, if you haven't them already. But you can ask someone in the community to share it with you, for ex in our TG group, I think it's not a problem)

Woe, that's awesome! I mean, that would be awesome if people could just share ptomo tokens with basically stranger. Or there is some benefit of such give away action?
Benefit? I don't think so, just the act of goodwill if you're lucky enough Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone Smiley
Will I receive promo tokens if registering just a couple of days before the actual ICO?
Everyone who had at least  0.1 eth on the 1st of November,  got 777 INSP bonus tokens. So now you can't get them, if you haven't them already. But you can ask someone in the community to share it with you, for ex in our TG group, I think it's not a problem)

Woe, that's awesome! I mean, that would be awesome if people could just share ptomo tokens with basically stranger. Or there is some benefit of such give away action?
Hello, everyone Smiley
Excuse me, I have seen announced translations for various languages except French...Will you add it later?
Please address your question to the bounty group https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-conexiunea-dintre-clienti-si-producatori-2311562
Activity: 55
Hello, everyone Smiley
Activity: 58
Excuse me, I have seen announced translations for various languages except French...Will you add it later?
I think it is not a good move to change so often about the ICO process. They may attract more investors when they explain the collected money. If you give importance to this topic and make explanations, then the project will recover in a short time. Already the team is good quality will do much more quickly in the desired output.
There's no need to copypaste messages from other topics, especially when these phrases have nothing to do with our project.
Many things could go wrong between the product itself, the packaging and the shipping to the buyer. In a system that relies on many different parties, who is responsible when problems arise?

It depends on a certain situation, I guess, the problem will the solved where it arises. For example, if there's a delivery problem, it would be solved by the courier company, etc.

Does it mean that responsibility will be either on manufacturer or those centers managed by the third party while INS won't be answerable because it just provided that platform for the participants?
You see, most of the cases will be processed by smart contracts, but if the problem can't be solved by means of smart contracts, we,of course, find out at what stage the problem arose and eliminate it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I think it is not a good move to change so often about the ICO process. They may attract more investors when they explain the collected money. If you give importance to this topic and make explanations, then the project will recover in a short time. Already the team is good quality will do much more quickly in the desired output.
Activity: 44

It depends on a certain situation, I guess, the problem will the solved where it arises. For example, if there's a delivery problem, it would be solved by the courier company, etc.

Does it mean that responsibility will be either on manufacturer or those centers managed by the third party while INS won't be answerable because it just provided that platform for the participants?

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

What are the advantages for investors participating in pre-ICO and ICO?
If to speak in general, there're many pros for investors in participating in ICOs. Some of them are transparency for example, an escrow can be used to verify how the funds are being spent after the ICO.
Early Investors will have more liquidity in early stage companies. Early access to a token which has the potential for capital growth and so on.
is there some kind of beta version ?
We're on the R&D stage now. Have a look at our roadmap on our site https://ins.world/
Activity: 107
What are the advantages for investors participating in pre-ICO and ICO?
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
is there some kind of beta version ?
so it will be some kind of blockchain based online store ?
It's much more than just an online store Smiley
INS is the first global decentralized ecosystem that will enable consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers conveniently and at lower prices.

INS will facilitate the direct interaction between consumers and manufacturers. Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at lower prices. Consumers will be able to decide which brands they want and goods they need.

INS will enable manufacturers to create bespoke marketing programs to promote their goods directly to the consumers. These programs run on smart contracts and powered by the INS token as a means of reward. It is similar to miles-based reward programs of many airlines, but more advanced, cheaper to run and personalized thanks to smart contracts behind them.
What is the 20% token reserve for?
20% tokens will remain in Reserve Fund.
The Reserve Fund will be used to provide referral rewards to new customers to accelerate the ecosystem growth.

what are the referral rewards ?
Once a person enters our site via your referral link and creates an account, he becomes your referral and receives a 1% bonus for all his purchases.
You’re eligible to receive 5% of every token purchase made by your referral.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
so it will be some kind of blockchain based online store ?
Jump to: